Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭beca

hey beca! yea noticed you havent been on, general threads been awful quiet lol how have you and the other half been keepin? im gettin my eyes lasered today :eek: im steadily getting more and more nervous, so i wont be able to creep on men for a few days...dammit :cool: hopefully make up for it when im specs free :D MHNI has really been reglected on my behalf ive stopped creeping as much :eek: maybe im sick lol :pac:
    dont know when i'll be on again think ive to avoid the laptop and tv after the laser for a few days or something, no internet is going to kill me!!! suppose i have the basement boys :p

ahh huge row yet again so im finished with him for good! :D (last time hes ever mentioned on here again!) lol im young free and single again, think i smell a huge rip of a weekend aproaching and as luck would have it incorporates my birthday soon! yes the general crowd have been quiet i noticed, must be missing me i suppose

good luck with the laser! how cool would it be if you came back with laser eyes like superman and then when we do acs, you could burn hole through their mark sheets and theyd have to give us full marks!! woooo!!

merit list:
    1. beca
    2. tickle_monster

ohh yesssss!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭tickle_monster

beca wrote: »
    ahh huge row yet again so im finished with him for good! :D (last time hes ever mentioned on here again!) lol im young free and single again, think i smell a huge rip of a weekend aproaching and as luck would have it incorporates my birthday soon! yes the general crowd have been quiet i noticed, must be missing me i suppose

good luck with the laser! how cool would it be if you came back with laser eyes like superman and then when we do acs, you could burn hole through their mark sheets and theyd have to give us full marks!! woooo!!

merit list:
    1. beca
    2. tickle_monster

ohh yesssss!!!!!!!!!!!

ahh finished for good how stupid does he feel now :D woop woop single weekend and birthday drag it over both weekends, have you seen those birthday cake hats in clinton cards got my friend one there class, we got a free bottle of champagne from the owner that night, but i say free it was the smallest bottle ive ever seen and my god it tasted rank, then it got spilt all through my handbag and broke my camera, and it was a pink camera...raging!!

thanks chick, going to have to go get ready and try control the nerves, but hopefully that will be the result but we'll get those marks anyway careful persuasion ;) and god help the men of GV if we get in together :D...then men of the world :cool:

ahh finished for good how stupid does he feel now :D woop woop single weekend and birthday drag it over both weekends, have you seen those birthday cake hats in clinton cards got my friend one there class, we got a free bottle of champagne from the owner that night, but i say free it was the smallest bottle ive ever seen and my god it tasted rank, then it got spilt all through my handbag and broke my camera, and it was a pink camera...raging!!

thanks chick, going to have to go get ready and try control the nerves, but hopefully that will be the result but we'll get those marks anyway careful persuasion ;) and god help the men of GV if we get in together :D...then men of the world :cool:

hmm indeed, he can go suck micheal jacksons big toe (wee sayin from our end of the woods.. not literally!) lol

see you should head out with me, for some reason, when my friends take me out on big rip iv saved up loads of beer tokens and then we end up bribing the barman and somehow end up with about 10 free shots each?? doesnt figure but its mighty good plan!

what do you mean if we get in.. positive thinking m'dear its WHEN we get in! and god help them is right lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8015981.stm i just cried when i saw this its too funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭RoscoPColtrane

smyff wrote: »
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8015981.stm i just cried when i saw this its too funny

I let out a wee bit of pee i laffed so hard. Smyff. . . you are so my future husband...........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

I let out a wee bit of pee i laffed so hard. Smyff. . . you are so my future husband...........

You and your crap pelvic floorLOL He'd chew you up and spit you out....he's ruthless....bot oh my god soooooo good....muah ha hahaaaaa

You and your crap pelvic floorLOL He'd chew you up and spit you out....he's ruthless....bot oh my god soooooo good....muah ha hahaaaaa

Sounds good to me. Thought you were off to manginas?

hahahaha. sounds like a plan :D
    hahahaha aye dead on!!! more like the other way around. youse n your milf crew. M-Unit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭PEGGYSUE'S MAMA

wtf, that's horrific. yer wumman needs to get a grip! how embarrassing for the daughter.... what is with the white/two tone hair though, halloween is a long way off yet!!!!!:eek:

Smyff. We have known each other for a long time... You make me so happy. I cant imagine you not being in my life................Can I ask you something?

• Advertisement

hahahaha aye dead on!!! more like the other way around. youse n your milf crew. M-Unit

I'm not a M

:p

I'm not a M

We are so i for it the marra when PYG gets on here. She'll be the whole day moving these things about. :eek:

We are so i for it the marra when PYG gets on here. She'll be the whole day moving these things about. :eek:

Nah this is general thread. Bullsh*t welcome here:p

Nah this is general thread. Bullsh*t welcome here:p

So did not know that. Bring it annnnnnnnnnnnn.

So did not know that. Bring it annnnnnnnnnnnn.
    Seriously Spandau Ballet on Jonathan Ross, I remember them first time round.....

Yikes,I'm old!!

Plus Helen Mirren, I love love love her. In a lesbian way. There I said it.
    Jane Tennison. The reason I want to go into CID!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭PEGGYSUE'S MAMA

jane tennison kicked serious arse, not as much as june ackland though! her and tony stamp, whadda pair!

Jane Tennison. The reason I want to go into CID![/quote]

I think I love you......

Jane Tennison. The reason I want to go into CID!
    I think I love you......

So much love.....heart you right back!:D

So much love.....heart you right back!:D

Leaky bucket....

Smyff. We have known each other for a long time... You make me so happy. I cant imagine you not being in my life................Can I ask you something?
    indeed you can. i think the answer is yes
    I'm not a M

Melter. hahaha nahh only sleggin!!!
    I love love love her. In a lesbian way.
    id be more than happy if RPC could join us!!!

• Advertisement

hmm indeed, he can go suck micheal jacksons big toe (wee sayin from our end of the woods.. not literally!) lol

see you should head out with me, for some reason, when my friends take me out on big rip iv saved up loads of beer tokens and then we end up bribing the barman and somehow end up with about 10 free shots each?? doesnt figure but its mighty good plan!

what do you mean if we get in.. positive thinking m'dear its WHEN we get in! and god help them is right lol

had my first check up the day after my laser and ive got 20:20 vision :D:D:D:D im so happy lol optician seemed very surprised they improved that quick, so just have to look after them now and get them healed she seems to think they might get better than this! woowooo i can concentrate on the rest of c15 instead of worrying about failing a medical on silly blurry eyes :D

michael jacksons big toe? lol ive never ever heard that before interesting image but grosse at the same time!

shots i have a love hate relationship with them....ahh good times, i refuse jaeiger bombs thats the drink of the devil, me and my friends ran to the toilet and were sick straight after drinking it sooo not classy...never again!! i like the plan and we'll dress up as officers practise for GV ;)

yep were so getting in...i hope theve prepared the uniform deptartment for our short tousers :o

glad it went well tick tocks. any craic then hi bai i havent talked to you in a bit lol

glad it went well tick tocks. any craic then hi bai i havent talked to you in a bit lol

aww cheers smyff, much appreciated :D not much craic my way, have to rest the eyes so cant be on the laptop much or watch t.v. and driving is very tiring lol so im very bored relying on people to occupy me lol

cant read up much on the boards either, but did i see you've done your IST? hope it went well, any idea how you think you got on? :)

im a rare looking sight sitting on the net with sunglasses on :cool:

had my first check up the day after my laser and ive got 20:20 vision :D:D:D:D im so happy lol optician seemed very surprised they improved that quick, so just have to look after them now and get them healed she seems to think they might get better than this! woowooo i can concentrate on the rest of c15 instead of worrying about failing a medical on silly blurry eyes :D

michael jacksons big toe? lol ive never ever heard that before interesting image but grosse at the same time!

shots i have a love hate relationship with them....ahh good times, i refuse jaeiger bombs thats the drink of the devil, me and my friends ran to the toilet and were sick straight after drinking it sooo not classy...never again!! i like the plan and we'll dress up as officers practise for GV ;)

yep were so getting in...i hope theve prepared the uniform deptartment for our short tousers :o

good news on the eyes! lol youll be able to see me makin faces at you across the parade square in HGV! ;)

yes shots indeedio... decided to drive down to see my uni friends and then changed our minds where we were going at the last minute so i dragged them all to thompsons in search of some hot uniformed creatures, sadly the only uniforms i saw were bouncer uniforms, got in for 2 hours and my favourite bouncer who i had been avoiding walked straight into me, knocked me flying and went to pick me up, "o its you! OUT!!" :( then landed at a certain club and stayed into the wee hours... by wee i mean 6.30am

not good

and at judo on friday night i got concussh...concusht...concussionededed walked round like this >> :pac: for a while in a&e so binge drinking may not have been a good idea the very next night

ohh an uniforms... not that im inclined towards the females :rolleyes: but i did see 2 very nice looking female PSNI rears recently so there is some hope, maybe theirs are customised??

good news on the eyes! lol youll be able to see me makin faces at you across the parade square in HGV! ;)

yes shots indeedio... decided to drive down to see my uni friends and then changed our minds where we were going at the last minute so i dragged them all to thompsons in search of some hot uniformed creatures, sadly the only uniforms i saw were bouncer uniforms, got in for 2 hours and my favourite bouncer who i had been avoiding walked straight into me, knocked me flying and went to pick me up, "o its you! OUT!!" :( then landed at a certain club and stayed into the wee hours... by wee i mean 6.30am

not good

and at judo on friday night i got concussh...concusht...concussionededed walked round like this >> :pac: for a while in a&e so binge drinking may not have been a good idea the very next night

ohh an uniforms... not that im inclined towards the females :rolleyes: but i did see 2 very nice looking female PSNI rears recently so there is some hope, maybe theirs are customised??

lol class were going to be so mature when were there or by making faces do you mean check out him hes a hottie :D we''ll take pots of dust with us and spray it onto other people and our uniforms will be perfect! ;)

my friend has been on a mission to get kicked out of thompsons it was a 21 things to do before your 21 get kicked out of a bar was one but shes never managed it! half 6 lol i havent done that since last summer must be getting old, ahh once the beach parties start up again ill be crawling in home at 6 :D arghh bright summer light so not attractive!

a&e any hot doctors? or did the head injury prevent you from noticing, we could be like kill bill with your judo skills i'll have to take something up lol

some girls are lucky with the uniform ive seen a few that look hot, maybe they did get them altered! unfortunatly we shall never look as good as the men :o ahh i saw a lot of uniform last night i had to get driven about my eyes are too tired because there still healing cant wear make up either so i was undercover creeping on them :D

lol class were going to be so mature when were there or by making faces do you mean check out him hes a hottie :D we''ll take pots of dust with us and spray it onto other people and our uniforms will be perfect! ;)

my friend has been on a mission to get kicked out of thompsons it was a 21 things to do before your 21 get kicked out of a bar was one but shes never managed it! half 6 lol i havent done that since last summer must be getting old, ahh once the beach parties start up again ill be crawling in home at 6 :D arghh bright summer light so not attractive!

a&e any hot doctors? or did the head injury prevent you from noticing, we could be like kill bill with your judo skills i'll have to take something up lol

some girls are lucky with the uniform ive seen a few that look hot, maybe they did get them altered! unfortunatly we shall never look as good as the men :o ahh i saw a lot of uniform last night i had to get driven about my eyes are too tired because there still healing cant wear make up either so i was undercover creeping on them :D

to get kicked out of thompsons: be fed an etab by a drug dealer, ask him wot he just put in your mouth was, said drug dealer then pushes you down onto picnic table and rubs your throat "dont worry its ok just swallow it!!", proceed to kick drug dealer on the head and spit etab at him... cue bouncer :mad: fool proof method

yes head injury fuzzzzed the brain a bit so didnt notice anybodys fitness levels (male/female or otherwise!) lol been told not to drive for few days but that went out the window lol :D

to get kicked out of thompsons: be fed an etab by a drug dealer, ask him wot he just put in your mouth was, said drug dealer then pushes you down onto picnic table and rubs your throat "dont worry its ok just swallow it!!", proceed to kick drug dealer on the head and spit etab at him... cue bouncer :mad: fool proof method

yes head injury fuzzzzed the brain a bit so didnt notice anybodys fitness levels (male/female or otherwise!) lol been told not to drive for few days but that went out the window lol :D

:eek: why do bouncers always pick up on the wrong things, my friend got thrown out the back of the mclub one night into the back alley with some group of fellas waiting outside only the girl bar woman came outside and grabbed her back in and was like he shouldnt have done that! bouncers are a pain in the ass!

awk raging ur fittnes radar was broken that coulda been dangerous lol notties instead of hotties :eek:

:eek: why do bouncers always pick up on the wrong things, my friend got thrown out the back of the mclub one night into the back alley with some group of fellas waiting outside only the girl bar woman came outside and grabbed her back in and was like he shouldnt have done that! bouncers are a pain in the ass!

awk raging ur fittnes radar was broken that coulda been dangerous lol notties instead of hotties :eek:

anno! some of them really are twats! at the time i was kinda quite squiffy and kept telln the bouncer if you go look at his face ull c a etab on it!!

fitness radar will have to be working tomorow so i can report on IST general fitness levels! :-s im bricking it

anno! some of them really are twats! at the time i was kinda quite squiffy and kept telln the bouncer if you go look at his face ull c a etab on it!!

fitness radar will have to be working tomorow so i can report on IST general fitness levels! :-s im bricking it

aww i hope the head clears and you do really well and more importantly your fitness radar is working :D lol im sure you'll be grand, good luck anyway :)

• Advertisement

aww i hope the head clears and you do really well and more importantly your fitness radar is working :D lol im sure you'll be grand, good luck anyway :)

o holy dung! ist is madness like! 1 fella was tickin anwser as she said stop beside me an i swear he was on time but woman at front had eyes like a hawk and took a mental at him!! threaten to rip his paper up, swear he nearly cried :mad: poor wee dote! an at the start the lady was all aw yous all look very stern, best of luck just relax an all!

fitness radar was either workin at low capacity or severe lack of hotties
    highest by a mile was 8/10 but he was in the session before me and seen him goin out the door (hes my best m8s new fella too so hes off limits) :(

Advertisement