Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭tickle_monster

beca wrote: »
    o holy dung! ist is madness like! 1 fella was tickin anwser as she said stop beside me an i swear he was on time but woman at front had eyes like a hawk and took a mental at him!! threaten to rip his paper up, swear he nearly cried :mad: poor wee dote! an at the start the lady was all aw yous all look very stern, best of luck just relax an all!

fitness radar was either workin at low capacity or severe lack of hotties
    highest by a mile was 8/10 but he was in the session before me and seen him goin out the door (hes my best m8s new fella too so hes off limits) :(

mines just over a week away, still havent done any work for it :o women on a power trip is never a good thing lol aww crying men, the important question was whether or not he was hot...only then could you have comforted him :D stern, just practising for cruising about in the cars eyeing everyone up, tickle and beca wont be looking for crimes we'll be looking for hotness :cool:
    you think you did ok then? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Hey,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have Sticky'd the threads Stage 1-4 of the recruitment process.

This just means they will always be at the top of page one. I was looking for the AC (stage 2) thread earlier and realised that because it hadnt been used in a while that it had worked its way on to a page that isnt displayed unless you change the drop down menu to show all threads not just recents ones. Thought it would be good to show newbies there is and AC thread and im sure it will be in full swing within the next few weeks.

Hope this is ok folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bc84

nice one pyg, good idea :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭given1

well tickle how are the eyes going?? i take back about what i said about mine, the police wanted to check mine before i started cuz ive got the enhancements and he said my eyes were basically perfect whereas when i first got them lazered i still needed glasses to drive a police car so delighted atm!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭beca

mines just over a week away, still havent done any work for it :o women on a power trip is never a good thing lol aww crying men, the important question was whether or not he was hot...only then could you have comforted him :D stern, just practising for cruising about in the cars eyeing everyone up, tickle and beca wont be looking for crimes we'll be looking for hotness :cool:
    you think you did ok then? :)

oh he was no way hot at all! but brightened up my day because he got shouted at! :D yea well b cruisin about pullin over fellas an checkin them out, me thinks your on drugs... strip search!! lol if only

i think i did ok because everybody found it hard, if i think about it it wasnt that heard it was just timing pressure that was in my mind the whole time so i couldnt really concentrate because avery 15 20 seconds i was saying to myself oo what time is it, had i better move on?

ive great news for ya and i know youll laugh! my dad has finally accepted that im applying and if i join the police il "not be welome in my house or town ever again" WTF!

** ATTENTION ALL BOARDSIES (hot 1s only ;)) **
    beca free to good home :(

• Advertisement

given1 wrote: »
    well tickle how are the eyes going?? i take back about what i said about mine, the police wanted to check mine before i started cuz ive got the enhancements and he said my eyes were basically perfect whereas when i first got them lazered i still needed glasses to drive a police car so delighted atm!:)

hey given, my eyes are great thanks, better than 20:20 :D so ive been taking them out for a good spot of creeping on men ;) feel very lucky theve been great, only drawback being bloodshot like a demon and i keep reaching for my specs its strange how vulnerable they are without the spec protection lol!! so needless to say im really really really pleased :)

im glad your enhancements worked :D and good luck with GV woop woop oh and cruising around in your police car without visual aids lol

oh he was no way hot at all! but brightened up my day because he got shouted at! :D yea well b cruisin about pullin over fellas an checkin them out, me thinks your on drugs... strip search!! lol if only

i think i did ok because everybody found it hard, if i think about it it wasnt that heard it was just timing pressure that was in my mind the whole time so i couldnt really concentrate because avery 15 20 seconds i was saying to myself oo what time is it, had i better move on?

ive great news for ya and i know youll laugh! my dad has finally accepted that im applying and if i join the police il "not be welome in my house or town ever again" WTF!

** ATTENTION ALL BOARDSIES (hot 1s only ;)) **
    beca free to good home :(

strip search lol yeah throw them over the bonnet and have our wicked way with them, do you think we'll get the sack for our corrupt ways, i hope we only have male sergeants that succomb to our wicked ways or the girl is on our wavelength!!

my ist is so soon starting to panic a bit, dont want to drop out at the first part ill be devasted...must think positive :D

oh dear can you not talk daddykins round? i havent even told my dad not planning on it either lol hows about we buy a camper van and drive from station to station and the hot men shall offer us a bed in the cells for a night, we'll feel like were in the police that way aswell :D i love your advert hot ones only...no one likes timewasters

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bc84

the horn in this place is ridiculous recently LOL

bc84 wrote: »

lol :D:D myself and becas-self just appreciate the male form occassionaly the female form but particularly in a uniform ;)

hey given, my eyes are great thanks, better than 20:20 :D so ive been taking them out for a good spot of creeping on men ;) feel very lucky theve been great, only drawback being bloodshot like a demon and i keep reaching for my specs its strange how vulnerable they are without the spec protection lol!! so needless to say im really really really pleased :)

im glad your enhancements worked :D and good luck with GV woop woop oh and cruising around in your police car without visual aids lol

thats amazing news, it is so weird without your glasses like, i just couldnt get used to it for ages! lol thank god with the enhancements my eyes didnt become bloodshot, it scary looking!

haha can ask yous two, what exactly do yous find attractive about the psni uniform, its green and did i mention hideous:pac:

• Advertisement

strip search lol yeah throw them over the bonnet and have our wicked way with them, do you think we'll get the sack for our corrupt ways, i hope we only have male sergeants that succomb to our wicked ways or the girl is on our wavelength!!

my ist is so soon starting to panic a bit, dont want to drop out at the first part ill be devasted...must think positive :D

oh dear can you not talk daddykins round? i havent even told my dad not planning on it either lol hows about we buy a camper van and drive from station to station and the hot men shall offer us a bed in the cells for a night, we'll feel like were in the police that way aswell :D i love your advert hot ones only...no one likes timewasters

my results should arrive on my birthday because its a month after my test to the date! so im gonna rip them open because i couldnt leave them sitting to the day after so ill either be over the moon whhoo hooo :D or completly devestated boooo :mad::mad: and not go out for my birthday

i dont wanna talk him round, if hes gonna try and stand in the way of something he knows iv wanted to do for years then that just shows me what a real asshole he really is!! my bro is in the armed forces and my dad never was like this with him so anything he says about it not bein safe is a load of bull!

indeed no timewasters! if im gonna be made homeless i may as well have fun with it!!

haha can ask yous two, what exactly do yous find attractive about the psni uniform, its green and did i mention hideous:pac:

just look at those perfectly shaped bodies, and the uniform only serves as a reminder that they are in the police force, in a position of power and are ready and waiting with handcuffs to lock me up! and theyv got guns and drive fast cars (its a must in a fella)

bc84 wrote: »
    not at all, this is the general PSNI thread..and myslef and TM being general about the PSNI decide to discuss officers and their shexiness ;);) yall wish you had gfs like us!

Don't know exactly where to ask this but I'll try in here... Does anyone know anything about the Strathclyde Police recruitment? I was talking to a retired PSNI officer the other day and he reccomended going for it as you've a far better chance of getting in especially being female, but I've been looking it up and from what I get from their site if I was unsuccessfull in this PSNI campaign you have to wait a full year to apply for Strathclyde. Does anyone know if this would be right even though they recruit basically all the time? Or could you apply for it now at the same time as applying for the PSNI?

Any help would be muchly appreciated...that man has planted a seed in my head and the more I think about it the more it seems like a good idea :D

just look at those perfectly shaped bodies, and the uniform only serves as a reminder that they are in the police force, in a position of power and are ready and waiting with handcuffs to lock me up! and theyv got guns and drive fast cars (its a must in a fella)

haha your pic just about sums up the uniform, creased trousers and not exactly the most flattering things:p a fireman now i can well understand.... dont get me wrong i have seen a good few good looking police women:-p

thats amazing news, it is so weird without your glasses like, i just couldnt get used to it for ages! lol thank god with the enhancements my eyes didnt become bloodshot, it scary looking!

lol i know ive poked my eyes a good few times and go to fix my specs, so glad i dont have to wear them, but how weird is this when i out them on their blurry and then my eyes adjust and i can see through them :cool: ahh the bloodshot ive still got it but its calmed down alot its a rare looking sight!!

and what isnt there to like about the uniform it highlights a mans shape makes them look all tough and down right hot, it makes all wearers (within reason) look like hotties, and you cant notice the green unless the light is shining on it....i want to go perve on cops now :rolleyes: :D

where the hell did you find that photo, aww see how tenderly yet toughly they hold that rifle, if any policemen are indecently assaulted tonight im the culprit :D:o position of power to cuff us up and throw us over the bonnet ;) yeeeooooh :D they may want girlfriends like us but could they keep up?

it'll be a double party on your birthday you'll totally pass you have to i need a fellow creep in GV with me dont leave me on my own with all those men it would be truely terrible :p you'd think your dad would think your going to be safer in the police than your brother is maybe its because your a girl we need protected...by hot policemen :D

haha your pic just about sums up the uniform, creased trousers and not exactly the most flattering things:p a fireman now i can well understand.... dont get me wrong i have seen a good few good looking police women:-p

right.. lets break it down...
    1. creased trousers- shows hes been out working all day, all hot and sweaty in that heavy uniform, jumping over walls, catching crims etc etc.
    2. the body armour- his life is in danger and he needs protection therfore i should be his woman and look after him when he gets home at night ;) because under that tough exterior hes sensitive and caring
    3. the gun- as tickle said, "aww see how tenderly yet toughly they hold that rifle" those hands know a days work and a man thats good with his hands... well... this is a public forum i cant really say
    4. the jumper- see how it hugs his figure, showing of his body shape, but yet it still hangs loose so as not to make womenkind think that hes put on weight since he got it
    5. uniform- its a uniform and its police so therefore it comands a certain amount of respect and well thats just hot

all 3 men are just beautiful even without heads

i want to go perve on cops now :rolleyes: :D

wait for me!!

where the hell did you find that photo, aww see how tenderly yet toughly they hold that rifle, if any policemen are indecently assaulted tonight im the culprit :D:o position of power to cuff us up and throw us over the bonnet ;) yeeeooooh :D they may want girlfriends like us but could they keep up?

it'll be a double party on your birthday you'll totally pass you have to i need a fellow creep in GV with me dont leave me on my own with all those men it would be truely terrible :p you'd think your dad would think your going to be safer in the police than your brother is maybe its because your a girl we need protected...by hot policemen :D

googled hot psni uniform, not jokin. course they couldnt keep up, were master perves and way ahead of their game! they couldnt even pick us up in a bar! speaking of bar.... shall we organise to have a belfast rip to celebrate ist being over??

ill also be indecently assaultin with ye tickle so dont worry well b each others alibi when were locked up! an i better pass of i really will have a mental breakdown! indeed i need protected but if hes doesnt want me in the police, no amout of persuadin willl change his mind, hes 1 of those scarily controlling freaks and hes done the exact same with all my familly.... the template is-

DAD> if your going to (*insert lifeong dream*) then you can find somewhere else to life because your not doing it under my roof
    FAMILLY MEMBER> if you cant be happy and support me then i dont want to live here biatch!
    also happened with my sisters wedding believe it or not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭1979SD

Hi all,
    Anyone know how much the 'Northern Ireland Transitional allowance' is at the moment - and do you start receiving it as soon as you start getting paid? If not - any ideas when and is it a monthly thing?
    Also, does anyone know if your deducted money for rent/food whilst during your first 4 weeks at G'Ville?
    Sorry to ask a lot of money orientated questions - just trying to think ahead........mortgage and other so called sensible issues etc!
    Any other pay related issues / suprises anyone knows about would be useful to know.

Many Thanks in advance to any of you who prove to be far more knowledgable than myself,

1979SD

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

1979SD wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Anyone know how much the 'Northern Ireland Transitional allowance' is at the moment - and do you start receiving it as soon as you start getting paid? If not - any ideas when and is it a monthly thing?
    Also, does anyone know if your deducted money for rent/food whilst during your first 4 weeks at G'Ville?
    Sorry to ask a lot of money orientated questions - just trying to think ahead........mortgage and other so called sensible issues etc!
    Any other pay related issues / suprises anyone knows about would be useful to know.

Many Thanks in advance to any of you who prove to be far more knowledgable than myself,

1979SD

Its about 2.5k or thereabouts a year on top of your salary whihc works out about £230 a month or so ( I remember PSNI posting this a while back) and yes, you get it from day one.

You are not charged food and board whilst you're a resident at Hotel GV!
    I think you get an allowance per day, obviously if you go over this you have to put your hand in your sky rocket so bring some cash with you. Theres a bar in the rec room too for the evenings, so if you fancy a drinkypoo you'd need beer tokens for that!
    Theres also a huge Tesco pretty close by and you might want to nip out in the evening for some bits and pieces.
    The PSNI pay officers on the last working day of the month so be prepared for that too.
    Hope this helps, obviously PSNI more knowledgable about this than me, if any of this info is incorrect I'm sure he'll rectify it.
    MGH

• Advertisement

wait for me!!

googled hot psni uniform, not jokin. course they couldnt keep up, were master perves and way ahead of their game! they couldnt even pick us up in a bar! speaking of bar.... shall we organise to have a belfast rip to celebrate ist being over??

ill also be indecently assaultin with ye tickle so dont worry well b each others alibi when were locked up! an i better pass of i really will have a mental breakdown! indeed i need protected but if hes doesnt want me in the police, no amout of persuadin willl change his mind, hes 1 of those scarily controlling freaks and hes done the exact same with all my familly.... the template is-

DAD> if your going to (*insert lifeong dream*) then you can find somewhere else to life because your not doing it under my roof
    FAMILLY MEMBER> if you cant be happy and support me then i dont want to live here biatch!
    also happened with my sisters wedding believe it or not!

yeeeeoooooh we can go to prison together for indecent assault and break out ;) indeed we shall have to attack belfast good riddance to ist lol :D and hello hot cops of belfast :p ahh he is very against it isnt he awk maybe he'll come round fingers toes legs arms crossed :)

yeeeeoooooh we can go to prison together for indecent assault and break out ;) indeed we shall have to attack belfast good riddance to ist lol :D and hello hot cops of belfast :p ahh he is very against it isnt he awk maybe he'll come round fingers toes legs arms crossed :)

COPPER> im arresting you on suspicion of indecent assault of a police officer
    ME> wait wait wait use his proper name... hot cop
    COPPER> you do not blah blah blah...
    ME> but i failed my ist im allowed to!
    COPPERS>> awk dear me i understand your reasons now aw thats ok then.. gwan ahead sure ill meet you later, im off in half an hour and ill bring the handcuffs ;)

COPPER> im arresting you on suspicion of indecent assault of a police officer
    ME> wait wait wait use his proper name... hot cop
    COPPER> you do not blah blah blah...
    ME> but i failed my ist im allowed to!
    COPPERS>> awk dear me i understand your reasons now aw thats ok then.. gwan ahead sure ill meet you later, im off in half an hour and ill bring the handcuffs ;)

awk hes not meant to be a softie hes meant to cuff you up and throw you over the bonnet :o:D i loved your description of top reasons why the uniform is hot! i saw it shining in the sun today gosh it really is really green lol i still liked it :cool: im so going to start googling hot psni uniform i was forgetting hot...we should set up a psni uniform site just all hot men and of course we shall have to obtain photos of the darlings themselves....long lenses ;) with the flag behind them like in GV...sounds like a great site :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭1979SD

Its about 2.5k or thereabouts a year on top of your salary whihc works out about £230 a month or so ( I remember PSNI posting this a while back) and yes, you get it from day one.

You are not charged food and board whilst you're a resident at Hotel GV!
    I think you get an allowance per day, obviously if you go over this you have to put your hand in your sky rocket so bring some cash with you. Theres a bar in the rec room too for the evenings, so if you fancy a drinkypoo you'd need beer tokens for that!
    Theres also a huge Tesco pretty close by and you might want to nip out in the evening for some bits and pieces.
    The PSNI pay officers on the last working day of the month so be prepared for that too.
    Hope this helps, obviously PSNI more knowledgable about this than me, if any of this info is incorrect I'm sure he'll rectify it.
    MGH

Cheers MGH - think you covered all my questions so thanks, if you can tell me how much you contribute to the PSNI pension I will officially start referring to you as GOD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭RoscoPColtrane

Cheers MGH - think you covered all my questions so thanks, if you can tell me how much you contribute to the PSNI pension I will officially start referring to you as GOD.

If she can work out my tax and national insurance contritutions and gimme a nett pay fig then so will I. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭PEGGYSUE'S MAMA

is the allowance on top of the £22.5k salary or is it included? that'd make such a difference every month eh? i did hear though that this allowance is being stopped, maybe with the way things are at the minute the "danger money" will stay put! oh well, here's hoping anyway.... maybe we could all claim for new silk scatter cushions, the cleaning of our swimming pools and dredging of our moats as well! oh and not to forget the chunky kitkats, must claim for those too!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭RoscoPColtrane

is the allowance on top of the £22.5k salary or is it included? that'd make such a difference every month eh? i did hear though that this allowance is being stopped, maybe with the way things are at the minute the "danger money" will stay put! oh well, here's hoping anyway.... maybe we could all claim for new silk scatter cushions, the cleaning of our swimming pools and dredging of our moats as well! oh and not to forget the chunky kitkats, must claim for those too!! :D

Sounds reasonable enough to me. Ive already a claim away in for my brother cleaning my mansion 10 hours a day @ £47.50 an hour (the min wage has a knock on effect you know) and also for my landscape gardener (only a lock of acres) . . Hope this wont affect my chances of getting in but a girl has to live by the standards to which she's become accustomed....

LOL I do actually have a spreadsheet somewhere that will work it out must hoke it out for you :-) I think there are different levels you can pay for the pension but not a 100% bout that - PSNI will know!

No it's on top of salary and it's staying tip 2011 when it is up for review again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭PEGGYSUE'S MAMA

No it's on top of salary and it's staying tip 2011 when it is up for review again

woohooo! a whole extra 200 squid to splurge with, would keep me in wine and m&s crisps for a while... how sad eh!:P

Advertisement