Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭Chelsea555

Playing join the bruises. Like join the dots. How much fun can you have by yourself...

I dont know how much?????:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

Chelsea555 wrote: »
    I dont know how much?????:eek:
    depends how long the batteries last.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭RoscoPColtrane

Choke.....near swallowed me dentures there missus. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I aint getting into this one!!:rolleyes::p

Chelsea555 wrote: »
    I aint getting into this one!!:rolleyes::p

Chicken :D

• Advertisement

Chicken :D

Ive been called worse!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bc84

friends_joey_240x260_052820041524.jpg

How you doinnnnnn?

bc84 wrote: »
    friends_joey_240x260_052820041524.jpg

How you doinnnnnn?

BC how did you get my photo???;)

ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa ha. My tea just came down me nose

Dont you use your mouth then?? hehehehehehhe!!!:P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

well isnt that pleasent! i would expect nothing nicer from the one and only RPC. MGH, its on now. RPC is dumped for good

smyff wrote: »
    well isnt that pleasent! i would expect nothing nicer from the one and only RPC. MGH, its on now. RPC is dumped for good

Aye right. Jog on wee lad......and youre making me sound like Chesney Hawkes....

Aye right. Jog on wee lad......and youre making me sound like Chesney Hawkes....
    flippin heck hes really old isnt he. Chesney Hawkes that is.

and car battery, you must know from experience then eh?! no wonder you drive 100 miles to work everyday, to ensure that its fully charged up for all your antics!

flippin heck hes really old isnt he. Chesney Hawkes that is.

C'mere you....*****SLAP***** ....

C'mere you....*****SLAP***** ....

i will find out. trust me.

here, does anyone like audrey gallagher? the singer. i need to find out a few things about her for a history project im doing for nursery school. its about something ancient.

ps you love it haha

You are heading the right way for a smacked bottom....

You are heading the right way for a smacked bottom....
    :)

i spose youll have to leave MGH in your geriatric ward!!! you dont get no jelly to eat. its the big smoke.

and oh. age isnt everything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6LBR38WfuU she was born in 63 so shes 45/46. and i would haha

i will find out. trust me.

here, does anyone like audrey gallagher? the singer. i need to find out a few things about her for a history project im doing for nursery school. its about something ancient.

ps you love it haha

i know a few things through djing, but probably nothing on the scale google will tell you.

she's worked with some serious big hitters in dance music. john o'callaghan from down south, and armin van buuren being 2 of them. had a massive hit with o'callaghan when she did the vocals for his track Big Sky.

i know a few things through djing, but probably nothing on the scale google will tell you.

she's worked with some serious big hitters in dance music. john o'callaghan from down south, and armin van buuren being 2 of them. had a massive hit with o'callaghan when she did the vocals for his track Big Sky.
    rrreeeeeleeeaseeee yourrrrselffffffff. haha

i dont go to nursery school. i just need to know the womans age. cheers though. have you saw the vid with her live? she was wickk.

do you like the beats then do you mayne. dont get me started like. i love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdHAsCyQJbk&feature=channel_page

ooohhhhhh aye. every time i hear this track, ill think of you big lad

rrreeeeeleeeaseeee yourrrrselffffffff. haha

i dont go to nursery school. i just need to know the womans age. cheers though. have you saw the vid with her live? she was wickk.

do you like the beats then do you mayne. dont get me started like. i love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdHAsCyQJbk&feature=channel_page

ooohhhhhh aye. every time i hear this track, ill think of you big lad

yeah i did see the armin only vid. awful but funny at the same time lol still really like big sky for an odd listen but im more of a progressive house and trance guy now as opposed to the more driving stuff.been big into the djing and stuff for the last few years, been lucky enough to play some quality clubs and stuff, gonna be hard giving it up if i get in but i just cant see how it'd be possible to mix the 2 careers.

• Advertisement

yeah i did see the armin only vid. awful but funny at the same time lol still really like big sky for an odd listen but im more of a progressive house and trance guy now as opposed to the more driving stuff.been big into the djing and stuff for the last few years, been lucky enough to play some quality clubs and stuff, gonna be hard giving it up if i get in but i just cant see how it'd be possible to mix the 2 careers.
    mannnnn thats beasst. do you record any of your sets? if you do send me them haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd2UQYN1LBs what about this track

STRIKE... strike... STRIKE... strike yeah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuANvk0g8mc&feature=channel_page

ive just too many tunes that i love

mannnnn thats beasst. do you record any of your sets? if you do send me them haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd2UQYN1LBs what about this track

STRIKE... strike... STRIKE... strike yeah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuANvk0g8mc&feature=channel_page

ive just too many tunes that i love
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXSrKGMbzSg&feature=channel_page loving this tune aswell. its beezer

beezer lol

i've a few uploaded, il pm you a few links

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭beca

cops get 20% discount in subway i hear... mmmm meatball sub :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭tickle_monster

beca wrote: »

you know where else they get a 20% discount...my street corner under the red light ;)

would you admit it though?? imagine if the person making it had been done speeding :D

students get a free cheeseburger in mc donalds, i always forget though! my student card runs for the next three years eventhough im finishing in may...idiots ;);)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

beca wrote: »

It's probably best if I knock that on the head. Subway do not have a standing agreement with us for discounts. If discovered, any member who requests a discount would more than likely have this thrown at them. If discovered, any Subway employee offering an unofficial discount would more than likely have this thrown at them.

psni wrote: »
    It's probably best if I knock that on the head. Subway do not have a standing agreement with us for discounts. If discovered, any member who requests a discount would more than likely have this thrown at them. If discovered, any Subway employee offering an unofficial discount would more than likely have this thrown at them.

Classic :p

psni wrote: »
    mannnn i love you haha

anyone any idea how many people get in each month? is it 40 or something? im trying to work out where abouts i am in relation to how far down the non rc side of the merit pool they are. see if i have a realistic chance of getting in

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭0607

anyone any idea how many people get in each month? is it 40 or something? im trying to work out where abouts i am in relation to how far down the non rc side of the merit pool they are. see if i have a realistic chance of getting in

Intakes are usually 40-60. 5 weeks apart iirc.

Advertisement