Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bc84

thanks chum

guess i can count myself out for the july intake as in 360s non rc :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

bc84 wrote: »
    thanks chum

guess i can count myself out for the july intake as in 360s non rc :(

You never can tell, a lot depends on vetting clearing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭tickle_monster

psni wrote: »
    It's probably best if I knock that on the head. Subway do not have a standing agreement with us for discounts. If discovered, any member who requests a discount would more than likely have this thrown at them. If discovered, any Subway employee offering an unofficial discount would more than likely have this thrown at them.

think beca just wanted to mention cops, meatballs and footlongs in the same sentence :D

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭beca

psni wrote: »
    It's probably best if I knock that on the head. Subway do not have a standing agreement with us for discounts. If discovered, any member who requests a discount would more than likely have this thrown at them. If discovered, any Subway employee offering an unofficial discount would more than likely have this thrown at them.

ok my bad :( was just a rumour but worth checkin out if it was true! :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭beca

think beca just wanted to mention cops, meatballs and footlongs in the same sentence :D

you can read my mind, we should be on mr and mrs ;) well... mrs and mrs

and i still use my student card and will for the forseeable future! lol free mcfluffy with all mcdonalds meals

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭RoscoPColtrane

I have nothing useful to say. I just wanted all the last posts to read my name. .....plus im bored and it beats playing tiddlywinks....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

PCPlum wrote: »
    Hello, im pc plum and im a board addict.
    Thought Id say hello, been a 'board watcher' for ages - finally getting to post a message :o
    This is my 2nd time applying, didnt get high enough up the merit list last time 700+, got my pass letter for IST this time but desperately trying not to get too happy as its such a long journey:(
    anyroad, its good say hello and PYG - your heading for hotel G very soon, ive no doubt!
    Good luck everyone waiting on results.

You are here, yeah!

Note to other boardies- I first met (didnt speak though to) Pc Plum at my AC last year. Then a few weeks back at the IST she came in and parked her bum beside me and we were like ' you were at my AC last year'. LOL. I twisted her arm and told her join us crazy lot on here. So welcome Pc Plum.

Special song for you Pc Plum- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eScbTHZ9yfQ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 PCPlum

You are here, yeah!

Note to other boardies- I first met (didnt speak though to) Pc Plum at my AC last year. Then a few weeks back at the IST she came in and parked her bum beside me and we were like ' you were at my AC last year'. LOL. I twisted her arm and told her join us crazy lot on here. So welcome Pc Plum.

Special song for you Pc Plum- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eScbTHZ9yfQ

LOL! PYG - your giving away why i want to be a policeoffice.:o

PCPlum wrote: »
    LOL! PYG - your giving away why i want to be a policeoffice.:o

Thank goodness you look nothing like him. LOL. Im so sad I know every word to that song. I wish I could say its because I have a wee brother or sister, but no, its just down to my utter sadnes. LOL

Thank goodness you look nothing like him. LOL. Im so sad I know every word to that song. I wish I could say its because I have a wee brother or sister, but no, its just down to my utter sadnes. LOL

and there was me thinking it was his mighty fine looks that got him through all these tests, poor plummy

• Advertisement

I wish I could say its because I have a wee brother or sister, but no, its just down to my utter sadnes. LOL

facepalm.jpg

facepalm.jpg

LOL very good.

Didnt realise you were such a slap head bc?! Was that not a problem at the medical?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

facepalm.jpg

1168486882204cq0qu9.jpg

farmer boy haha

psni is sooooooooooooo going to shout at us, epecially at me, im meant to be setting an example!!!

smyff wrote: »
    1168486882204cq0qu9.jpg

farmer boy haha

smyff, you owe me a laptop due to me spitting a fairly large quantity of beer onto my screen after seeing the pic lol

yeah PYG you are indeed in trouble. we all are, but moreso you. ah well at least we can put it down the stress of the whole process

LOL very good.

Didnt realise you were such a slap head bc?! Was that not a problem at the medical?

sure i told you they actually did take hair from other areas :eek:

so yes, it was indeed an issue :(

edzzy wrote: »
    No results yet..............:(..Im going mad.Cant really enjoy the weather...I know it stupid but there you go.

Well enjoy tomorrow because there really will be no post (PYGs famous No Post Monday, NPM for short)

You've passed this before you'll pass it again x

Well enjoy tomorrow because there really will be no post (PYGs famous No Post Monday, NPM for short)

You've passed this before you'll pass it again x

Here here! The waiting is the worst part. Good luck ;)

I wonder who will be the first to get the call for July....... Oh I bet I know- Jammy sod, thats who!! LOL:rolleyes:

Is he just new on here then? I havent read any of his posts...Whats merit no etc etc...

• Advertisement

Is he just new on here then? I havent read any of his posts...Whats merit no etc etc...

SHE actually-DIVERSITY!!!!

Non-rc 300s, passed everything.

Ive been in the bookies the day and put a tenner on suzzysaysso and you. Keeeeeerrrrrrrrrccccccchhhhhiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggggg....

Ive been in the bookies the day and put a tenner on suzzysaysso and you. Keeeeeerrrrrrrrrccccccchhhhhiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggggg....

Im the donkey at the back, just hope i dont trip on the 50:50 fence!!!

Susiesayso for definate!!

You buying the drinks Mrs?

Im the donkey at the back, just hope i dont trip on the 50:50 fence!!!

Susiesayso for definate!!

You buying the drinks Mrs?

From me winnings. :D

From me winnings. :D

Yarp!!

so do we believe calls going out tomorrow and freitag? or are you just speculating? theres a few on our boardy list there who'll definately be getting a july call

so do we believe calls going out tomorrow and freitag? or are you just speculating? theres a few on our boardy list there who'll definately be getting a july call

Friday??

What language do you speak? You are as bad as Smyff!:D

Speculating.Us? NEVER!!!!!:p

If not the next 2 days, 100% gotta be next week, cause its leaving it close to SID (or whatever its called these days)

• Advertisement

Friday??

What language do you speak? You are as bad as Smyff!:D

deutsche PYG, deutsche :D

hope its tomorrow, really hope its tomorrow

Advertisement