Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what is the best usb memory stick to buy?

Options
  • 15-06-2008 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭

what is the best usb memory stick to buy? the sandisk cruzer has got good reviews, does anyone know if there is a better option and where is the best place to buy.

im looking for an 8gb+

thanks for any replies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

OCZ are meant to be alright. Check out shop4memory.com for 32GB sticks for around the €144 mark, or €40 for the 8GB sticks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

This is amazingly fast, have 4Gb one myself. 34MB/s read, 15MB/s write. Available in 2, 4, 8, 16 and 32GB sizes. Review here of 4Gb

Hardwareversand charge €30 for delivery for unlimited items so its prob not worth buying on its own, they only take bank transfer also. Google for another store.

Edit, had a google myself, Here

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    This is amazingly fast, have 4Gb one myself. 34MB/s read, 15MB/s write. Available in 2, 4, 8, 16 and 32GB sizes. Review here of 4Gb

Hardwareversand charge €30 for delivery for unlimited items so its prob not worth buying on its own, they only take bank transfer also. Google for another store.

Edit, had a google myself, Here
    You can get the 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB versions of the "OCZ ATV USB2.0 Dual Channel Flash Drives" at shop4memory.com The prices are a bit more than the one listed above, but as the shipping to Ireland is free for the small devices, it may work out cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,285 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

dabs have a 16gb ocz rally 2 for 60€ have this myself and its great
    or the 32gb ocz atv for €110+postage

http://www.dabs.ie/productlist.aspx?&NavigationKey=11152&NavigationKey=50121&CategorySelectedId=11152&PageMode=1

Advertisement