Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

swiss v portugal. cheks v turkey tonight

Options
  • 15-06-2008 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

id almost fancy the swiss to get a draw here.pride just to play for .
    and turkey to get a draw too and go to sudden death . must win game for both of them tight ..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

think the portuguese will throw on nani and quaresma - who in fairness are as good as some of the first teamers. i think portugal will sneek this one but not overly confident to bet big

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

mabye but there through to next round anyway.
    dont want to be risking injurys etc. i wouldnt bet on this game big eighter..

• Registered Users Posts: 39,386 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

i'll be nervous over the next while, i picked 8 teams to go up or down,
    and so far two are sorted,
    but i have two teams riding i out most nights this week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

gonna put me head on the line and go for the czechs odds of 13/10 with pp also think portugal will beat the swiss even with there 2nd team

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

AdrianII wrote: »
    gonna put me head on the line and go for the czechs odds of 13/10 with pp also think portugal will beat the swiss even with there 2nd team

+1

I reckon the players coming in for Portugal will be very eager to impress ahead of the quarters! Also think that Czechs will be a bit too strong for the Turks. That double is slightly better than 4-1. Not bad imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭fergmcd

currently 5-1 for portugal and czechs to win. some price!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

Put a fiver on Portugal and the CR to win, 25.30 back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

Lucky it was only a fiver on this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

Best goalkeeper in the world drops a simple cross for the goal, ho hum, lost a little over it but you have to respect the tenacity and fortitude of the Turks, fair play to them. Great game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

just goes to show you .. even when your two nil up.. its a 90 min game
    well done turkey ...

• Advertisement
Advertisement