Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Honda July Pricing?

Options
  • 15-06-2008 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

any word of Honda releasing their July prices?

have heard nothing so far... new accord due soon, will be interesting to see prices..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

Honda Ireland, being the clever clogs they are aren't bringing in the Accord until October apparently(even though it went on sale in the UK in May).

I can find no evidence to confirm that they are bringing in the Civic i-CTDi either for July, no mention of it at all on carzone even.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

They may as well wait until January then, have they a new engine or CO2 reduction coming?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

E92 wrote: »
    Honda Ireland, being the clever clogs they are aren't bringing in the Accord until October apparently(even though it went on sale in the UK in May).

Yeah. It's in some showrooms in the UK I believe. Saw a couple of reviews on some English websites. Good reviews too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

Well on the Civic i-CTDi I was talking to a guy in the local dealer who though it probably would come out here but that the Honda Rep wasn't willing to say anything.

Advertisement