Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what camera to buy... so many!!!!

Options
  • 15-06-2008 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

hey all.
    i need some help in deciding what digital camera to buy. my boyfiend got me one for my birthday last year. out of nowhere it stopped working so i sent it away to get it fixed as it was still under warranty. to make a long story short they wont repair it as they said theres sand or smething inside in it & blamed me and want me to pay to repair it. i was told it would cost the same as the camera to get it fixed so ive decided to get a new one. the camera was a samsung .. a great little camera but if they break that easy (me not knowing how... i dont recall getting sand in it!) i dont want to ge that make again...

so im wondering if anyone can recommend a camera with good megapixel, good optical zoom and overall nice looking (slim, compact)

some i've seen and liked are Fujifilm's FinePix, Canon PowerShot SD40, Olympus Stylus 1200

thanks all:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

head over to the photography forum:pac::pac::pac:

Advertisement