Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talk Talk min contract question

Options
  • 15-06-2008 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

What is the minimum contract for Talk Talk phone service? I can't find anything on their website.

Anyone know?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 kevcon1974

TalkTalk Phone and Broadband Service is 12Month Contract
    Talk Complete is an 18Month Contract

Connection Fee for TalkTalk Broadband is 29.99
    Connection Fee for Talk Complete is 79.98
    Talk Complete is 1Mb Broadband for Free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

This is just the phone service, no Broadband involed.

The Phone is a 12mth Contract as well, i can quarantee you that as well, as i work for the company, if you bundle the phone and broadband is 12mth contract all packages are 12mth

Fair enough so, I was going to move back to eircom. Guess I will need to wait a few more months.

what talk plan u on

• Advertisement

Talk 3 international

how long u with talktalk

At least 7 months, I think it is a bit longer. You can see 7 bills online going back to January.

so u have only 5mths left on ur contract

Max u have to pay to buy out ur contract is at least 70euro to switch back to Eircom, my advise is to go to UTV Talk afterhours where u only pay 25.36 and you get free calls evenings and weekends to all of ireland and uk for a max of 59mins per call

Advertisement