Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can I still get 100%?

• 15-06-2008 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭

There's 2 things that keep bothering me in the game.
    I never reached a 100% liking for Michelle before she tells you she is a cop.
    Does this effect 100% completion for my game?

Also I never reached 100% respect or liking with
    Dwayne.After I killed Playboy X, Dwayne's phone is always off so I can not go on any activities with him.
    Does this also affect 100% completion?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭rizzla

Dwayne doesn't count towards 100% completion, just Brucie, Lil Jacob and Packie, you've gotta do all their available activities and win them (Bowling full game, darts and pool).

As for Michelle I don't think it matters, but I could be wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

I was only able to hang out with Dwayne after replying to one of his emails asking to hang out. Check your mail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I've cleared the game so i'm not receiving any mail anymore.

It's just Michelle I'm worried about though. On the 360 you have to reach 100% fondness with her. I'm not sure about the ps3 though...

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

You don't need to reach 100% with either of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Balls!

I'm only about 11% through the game and just noticed a Boards.ie glitch. When you hover over a thread title on the forum page the preview that shows up seems to ignore spoiler tags. Larkin's first spoiler was ruined for me before I even clicked into this thread.

Off to the feedback forum I go.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

milltown wrote: »
    Balls!. Larkin's first spoiler was ruined for me before I even clicked into this thread.

I was annoyed by that aswell. It spoiled a few things for me aswell.

sorry about that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 401 ✭✭sharkDawg

milltown wrote: »
    Balls!

I'm only about 11% through the game and just noticed a Boards.ie glitch. When you hover over a thread title on the forum page the preview that shows up seems to ignore spoiler tags. Larkin's first spoiler was ruined for me before I even clicked into this thread.

Off to the feedback forum I go.

I only noticed it too, but I'm long past those parts thankfully :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

I've not gotten 100% on the Roman Taxi missions yet. i've no longer got the option to do em now when I call him. I'm presuming that'll be the end of the 100% for me! Anyone know for sure??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭rizzla

I never did a single Roman taxi mission and i got 100%. So I guess them missions don't matter. Think the ones that count are Brucie's races, Jacobs packages and the vigilante and most wanted missions from the police computers.

You only have to do one taxi mission for Roman. And you will have already done early on, as you need to do it for the story to progress.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Man I got to something like 85% before I just couldnt take it anymore.
    The story missions were great, races were great, cop missions were great, assassin mission too.
    Text message cars annoyed the balls out of me but I did them.
    But Pigeons?
    And taking people out for imaginary drinks / bowling etc?
    Load of nuts.

The random stranger missions were sometimes good, but kind of a let down.
    The 100% completion can be achieved regardless of how you play through the story missions. It is based entirely on interaction with characters that definitely survive.
    I am never gonna get it though, unless, for anyone who did get the 100%, how did you find all those bloody pigeons? Online maps?
    Did it take long?
    I am on 193 left.

It's virtually impossible to find them all without the use of a map. If you look around, I'm sure you'll find plenty of good maps online. I'm using the Bradygames guide book to find them all. Same goes for the unique jumps.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I found a few maps, IGN etc. But just wondering, how many hours did it take you?! I might be willing to do that, as backing into a fast food restaurant with a stockpile of weapons and killing everything that moves is getting a little tedious.
    Plus, goddamn, I am out of radio!

I don't have them all done yet. I got all the pigeons and all the jumps in Alderney in a few hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

I finished off the jumps there tonight. Did them in two sittings, 25 each night, and I only play the game casually a few hours before bed. The 2nd half was much quicker (Alderny & bottom half of Algonquin). I used this map to help find the tricky ones.

I did the first 25 pigeons the other night. Its not so bad if you do it in small amounts, then go do something else. If you plan to do a load of them at once I suggest you bring beer. Heres a good map for the pigeons.

As for all the questions people are asking about the story missions and 100%, I'll just confirm what others have said. What you do during the story doesn't affect the 100%. You will always end up doing at least 90 story missions, and 90 missions completed gets you your 60% for the story once you do the last mission. The other 40% is for the rest of the game's activities.

Advertisement