Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AoC prepaid gamecards????

Options
  • 15-06-2008 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭

WoW had bored me for months before I eventually quit. If I was to start an MMO again I'd rather play something new and fresh. So I'm just wondering if prepaid gamecards will be available for AoC in Ireland?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭weichen

They are now.

I went and bought one . It cost me 30 as you can only get a 2 monthly game card. p1ssed me off to be honest. The game is just too glitchy for me to play right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

it hasn't been too bad for me so far, it crashed 4 or 5 times and i fell through a mountain and had to teleport out but other than that it's been ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Zarbon

Ok thank you. Any specific stores that sell them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭matthew26

I'm just wondering, do the prepaid cards cost a bit more than using a CC?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭-TK^Creator

They usually cards cost more. Even with wow, prepaid cards are more expensive. Shipping , storage and production costs for one thing & ofc store mark up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭matthew26

Thanks. I guess I'll stick to using CCs then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

superfly wrote: »
    it hasn't been too bad for me so far, it crashed 4 or 5 times and i fell through a mountain and had to teleport out but other than that it's been ok
    Nice to hear I'm not the only one who is falling through mountains, though I've done close to half a dozen times so far I think :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

You can get a 3v pre-paid card. It'll save you having to pay extra charges/interest on your cc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

Zarbon wrote: »
    Ok thank you. Any specific stores that sell them?

i seen them in Gamestop for €30 yesterday, that was for a 60 day card

• Advertisement
Advertisement