Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And you are..?

Options
  • 15-06-2008 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

What it says on the tin...

What do u play? 35 votes

Horde
    0% 0 votes
    Alliance
    45% 16 votes
    Both
    31% 11 votes
    Atari Jaguar
    22% 8 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Zarbon

Nice to meet you, dead guy I've read about...

Like Horde Lore slightly more in general so I like the races. Before I quit WoW I had a 70 Pally and 70 Warlock, Horde and Alliance. So play both. Was leveling a Horde Druid before the boredom and hatred of WoW took over...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

I love the Undead.
    Especially in the low levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Alliance - 70 human paladin, 70 draenei priest, levelling a draenei warrior.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

Horde all the way. i just think the races look so much coller than the alliance.

u ndead look class. orc and tauren look bulky and cool in armor. trolls im not mad about and blood elves look alright in females especially.

dwarves, stupid, drainai, horse legs and stupid looking, humans are cool, gnomes stupid, night elves not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Horde and more precisely Tauren. The coolest looking race imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

/agree with Schism
    Main is UD mage since Tauren don't come in that flavour....

Advertisement