Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DK814 Bachelor of Business (Honours) in International Management Qs

• 15-06-2008 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭

http://ww2.dkit.ie/courses/dk814
    Year 3 is a compulsory study year abroad) full time
    Electives: Entrepreneurship/French/Spanish
    If I chose Entrepreneurship, can I study for year 3 in England? (I don't like languages, though I could pick up my French, but I would never, ever choose a language over Entrepreneurship because starting up different things is the large reason I want to do business)
    Students who have passed year one of this programme may be considered for transfer to year two of another level 8 Business programme at DkIT. This is subject to an interview and places being available.
    So if you decided international wasn't your thing, what courses do you have the choice to switch to exactly? Can you go to DK810 "Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Accounting & Finance"?

Also, can I get the timetable?

Anyone doing the course - thoughts?

I have DCU 111 Business Studies as my CAO number one but I need a fallback because I might not get the points. If only there was a way to go from another institute into DCU . . . . .

Comments

Advertisement