Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

burn a video slideshow to dvd ???

Options
  • 15-06-2008 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

hello there. i have created a slideshow for our wedding it august. i used the free program photostory 3 for windows to crate the slide. its set to music and it looks the business. but i cannot transfer it from my pc to a dvd . i want to be able to play this in a dvd player . can anyone help me? desperate here
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭auditek923

i have transfered the video slide show file from my pc to a cd and to a dvd but i cannot play these on any dvd players in my house for some reason. they will only work on the pc. what will i do?

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

Note: VCD and DVD-authoring software is not included with Photo Story 3.
    Q. How do I create a DVD of my photo story?
    A. DVD authoring software is not included with Photo Story 3. However, using third party software, there are two ways to create a DVD that contains your photo stories.
    - You can obtain Sonic DVD for Photo Story 3 from the Sonic Web site. With this plug-in, you can save to a DVD profile and burn to DVD all within the Photo Story 3 wizard.
    - You can obtain DVD-authoring products that work with Photo Story files, such as MyDVD version 5 or later by Sonic Solutions or InstantCD\DVD by Pinnacle Systems. You can use this software to convert the Windows Media video (WMV) files into files that can be copied to a DVD and played in a DVD player.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/photostory/faq.mspx

Advertisement