Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wtf?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeah have seen it before, disturbing eh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,245 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Yeah that was a DVD extra on one of the seasons. As far as I can remember it was originally recorded as a birthday present for Gene Roddenberry towards the end of season 3 if i'm not mistaken...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Dunno how he held a straight face at the end there, I'm sure he burst out laughing right after they cut it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

God thats awful, I hope he was well paid for that.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,551 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭karlr42

I'm probably alone in thinking it's great! Stewart is an actor, it's his job to keep a straight face, whether listening to techno-babble, or engaging in this... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

karlr42 wrote: »
    I'm probably alone in thinking it's great! Stewart is an actor, it's his job to keep a straight face, whether listening to techno-babble, or engaging in this... :)
    +1

I don't see what's wrong with it :). A funny little birthday song for Gene Roddenberry.

They probably slipped it in with the daily rushes or something.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Anyone who has seen Patrick Stewart in Extra's knows he is willing to make himself look a little bit...odd, which is great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Kiith wrote: »
    Anyone who has seen Patrick Stewart in Extra's knows he is willing to make himself look a little bit...odd, which is great.
    One of the best cameos on that show, imo :)

Brilliant :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Feckin' hilarious!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭karlr42

And don't forget all his work in American Dad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Patrick Stewart was absolutely fantastic in Frasier, one of the best episodes of the show ever imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

the extras clip is classic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

I loved that piece, very well done :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

The man, the legend. That extras clip is sheer awesomeness.

Advertisement