Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin International Tattoo Convention '08 [ARTISTS CONFIRMED]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

it's pay on the door

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Nice!! :D
    Cant wait.

to the offtopic thread! *whoosh*

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

so how would one go about getting work done at such a place? Also, Any recommendations?

Get in contact with the respective artist via their site or studio I would say

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Moonspell

Cool.. count me in :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Cmol

Sounds good, ill be there :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Can't wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Armedcor

Sooo I'm gonna be a big loser and ask...Where's this convention on cause it ounds pretty rocking sorry If it's been mentioned before but yea...I suck lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Armedcor wrote: »
    Sooo I'm gonna be a big loser and ask...Where's this convention on cause it ounds pretty rocking sorry If it's been mentioned before but yea...I suck lol

the very first post in this thread should answer that ceist

• Advertisement

longshanks wrote: »
    the very first post in this thread should answer that ceist

Do you mean Will's post cause I just re-read that and I really can't see any location, if its there I really do apolagise :(

OMG that flyer picture just loaded haha I'm really sorry I'm on dial up and it just loaded while I was away from the computer haha sorry again!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭pixiestix

i am totally going, and will hopefully get my little bad self all tattooed!! what a way to celebrate being able to drink again....YAY!

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

can't wait for it!
    my first ever tattoo convention :p

:eek: same here surprisingly

Will wrote: »
    :eek: same here surprisingly

i'd never have thought it will! thought you were all experienced in the matter :rolleyes:

Been to a suspension show, met a few famous piercers and body modification artists, but yeah never been to a convention. That will change though, was gonna go to the cork one but someone who I didn't wanna meet was going, coincidentally same dude will most likely be at the dublin one.

Been to a suspension show, met a few famous piercers and body modification artists, but yeah never been to a convention. That will change though, was gonna go to the cork one but someone who I didn't wanna meet was going, coincidentally same dude will most likely be at the dublin one.

i kinda want to go to a suspension show, but then at the same time i'd be all, not squeamish, but a bit twitchy? for lack of a better word, at the person who's hanging haha :o

It's an odd one to explain, it looks intense but from what ive been told and the feeling i got from the event was that it was a very serene experience. Weird really.

It's an odd one to explain, it looks intense but from what ive been told and the feeling i got from the event was that it was a very serene experience. Weird really.
    i guess it'd be an experience alright! :pac:
    i'd never even think of doing it myself, i wouldn't have the pain threshold at all.

• Advertisement

I really really wanna do it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

suzaane wrote: »
    can't wait for it!
    my first ever tattoo convention :p
    I am also a tattoo convention virgin,might try and go to this one though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I really really wanna do it
    I would sell everyone here and there mothers to do a suspension:(

Feck off, just when I thought I was no longer at risk of running into him!

Yeah saw him post on the myspace convention page saying he will be there.
    Gonna have to wear a fake moustache or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

decided to bring my friend to this as she loves tatt's, it can be her bday present!! yay an excuse to drag someone else along:D

Don't worry Will, I'll protect you!

<.< >.> Not bloody likely

the moustache will save me. Seriously, gonna wear a fake moustache for the laugh

It'd be the perfect time to get one of those stupid myspacey moustache finger tattoos.

• Advertisement

Walking around looking like I am picking my nose? Not likely :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement