Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin International Tattoo Convention '08 [ARTISTS CONFIRMED]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

Lads, how much are the tickets? Tickets on the door yeah?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

tickets on the door yesh. €25 for weekend pass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

Is it possible just to get a ticket for the Saturday?

Thanks

pretty sure it is yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Shimei

Will wrote: »
    We all know it's about the drinking art Shimei ;) :pac:

it bloody better be or im off to the art gallery pub

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 holyshow

Does anyone know if there's bands at this tonight and if so, who? Might head up if there's anything interesting going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

I'm just back, the posters said a band called mongohorn is playing.

i'm in work tonight so can't stay there but got a weekend pass with mark so we'll be down tomorrow and sun.

it looks pretty cool, not everything was set up tho, but had a quick look around.

Tattoo Nouveau is AMAZING!!!!! we looked at the portfolio and were blown away, some of the stuff look like paintings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Jimmy Trigger

Just back myself.
    Good buzz n'all, but they are only 2 reasons to go,
    to get pissed with some interestn people and get tattoo'd.

If you drove from Kilkenny like me and cant drink and isnt
    booked into get inked up ... there prob isnt anything there for you.

Still tho, def good buzz about the place

was there earlier, saw lucky diamon rich, gonna get my photo with him tomorrow woop

good times, bring on tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

So how amazing was it?
    So pissed i couldnt go...
    Training called off and all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

there are still two more days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Eire_Tattoo

Heading along this afternoon. That Lucky Diamond Rich fella gets around. Is he doing his show does anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

done his show last night. could do it again though dunno.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

i went to the convention last night and i now wanna get inked by karen russel :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

Same! Her portfolio was amazing, think I'll be taking a trip to middleton at some stage :o

Was nice to meet you Suzaane! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Busy today also, and now am to tired!
    I might head down tomorrow though, door price?

15 euro for a day ticket Cian :)

Molberts wrote: »
    Same! Her portfolio was amazing, think I'll be taking a trip to middleton at some stage :o

Was nice to meet you Suzaane! :)
    It really was! So colourful and woow :p
    nice to meet you too, sorry about my lack of talking, i'm terrible with meeting people :o

not at all, sorry if caffeinated Will scared you :eek: - when we met you he'd just downed a litre of rockstar... with hilarious results for about an hour after lol he was sooo hyper :p Your tattoo is lovely by the way, suits you :)

Molberts wrote: »
    not at all, sorry if caffeinated Will scared you :eek: - when we met you he'd just downed a litre of rockstar... with hilarious results for about an hour after lol he was sooo hyper :p Your tattoo is lovely by the way, suits you :)
    haha, ah no he didn't scare me... too much :p i didn't even know that stuff was still around?
    why thank you, i love it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

Went up to this on friday, was at convention from about 6.30 till after midnight, what a blast, got to catch up with loads of peeps, then yesterday (saturday) was there from 2 till 7, have to say had another great day, wish i was able to stay for today, there is a guy called Pepper getting the shading done on his ass tat at the convention today, think its at the Swineline booth, i got the pleasure of seeing the outline of the tat on friday evening, all i will say is OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH hehehehe

As with most conventions they are what u make em, i had a great time, mingled and caught up with peeps

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

Lilliput69 wrote: »
    Went up to this on friday, was at convention from about 6.30 till after midnight, what a blast, got to catch up with loads of peeps, then yesterday (saturday) was there from 2 till 7, have to say had another great day, wish i was able to stay for today, there is a guy called Pepper getting the shading done on his ass tat at the convention today, think its at the Swineline booth, i got the pleasure of seeing the outline of the tat on friday evening, all i will say is OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH hehehehe

As with most conventions they are what u make em, i had a great time, mingled and caught up with peeps

Oh yeh i forgot to mention he has both cheeks done and there will be two tattooist racing to get to his hole first lmao

I will be there from about 6 - 6:30 today with any luck :D

was there with the woman yesterday.
    had a blast.far better buzz yesterday compared to friday
    that lucky diamond rich fella was so funny.when he smashed the apple into his eye i think a bit of wee came out.i couldn't stop laughing.hope i get to see him again today.if you havnt been there yet you should definitely go check it out.

Awesome, will do! :D

Almost done here, woop! If anyones heading down this evening, Im small, blond and today im wearing a bright yellow studded belt and scarf - if you see me come say hi! :o

another good laugh tonight.
    even if my dense cousin was there causing grief.
    me moth got a tattoo.
    possibly the smallest tattoo ever!
    and saw molberts and will with a nice myth busters tash, but then they bailed cause they're bailers

we actually went and dropped molberts car off then rocked back to the bar, so you sir, are a bailer :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

i couldn't go, I was working :(

Recap for me;

Good times, only thing I would recommend is having a time table of the weekend up so we know whats going on. There were belly dancers, bands, llucky diamond rich and more. A time table of events would have helped greatly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Shimei wrote: »
    was there with the woman yesterday.
    had a blast.far better buzz yesterday compared to friday
    that lucky diamond rich fella was so funny.when he smashed the apple into his eye i think a bit of wee came out.i couldn't stop laughing.hope i get to see him again today.if you havnt been there yet you should definitely go check it out.

Yeah he dropped the apple yesterday and it hit me friend and went under the stage , she was mortified when he start asking for it back so she left an old man to venture under the stage to get it ha. poor guy!!!

Oh did anyone enter any into the tat's comp?????

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement