Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin International Tattoo Convention '08 [ARTISTS CONFIRMED]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Was gonna enter my side piece for a few of the categories but didnt fancy taking my kit off, some of the work was awesome

the dude with the bio mech sleeves was awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Will wrote: »
    Was gonna enter my side piece for a few of the categories but didnt fancy taking my kit off, some of the work was awesome

the dude with the bio mech sleeves was awesome

Yeah seen them, they were sick man!!! looked like Guy Aitchison syle work.

Would have put the back piece in but still not finished:( so broke the last few months hope to pick it up again after Xmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

Shimei wrote: »
    another good laugh tonight.
    even if my dense cousin was there causing grief.
    me moth got a tattoo.
    possibly the smallest tattoo ever!
    and saw molberts and will with a nice myth busters tash, but then they bailed cause they're bailers
    we actually went and dropped molberts car off then rocked back to the bar, so you sir, are a bailer :p

The real bailers were the Bernard Shaw barmen for closing early after we'd trekked all the way in after the convention bar fun died down - bastids!

Tread_softly - Picture of new tattoo? Did Meg get her anchor in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Shimei

both of them got the anchors.the tiniest tinchiest weeniest tattoos ever.

are you being sarcastic or are they actually tiny?

• Advertisement

well they are small.
    i may have went overboard (<---- ha ha ha ha ha ha ha) with the weeniest.
    they are small but awesome

Who did the tattoos?

Small can be beautiful, im sure you've heard it before :pac: ;)

no.
    no i haven't.
    sap.
    aww man im **** with the whole whos who of tattoo.
    it was the american dudes beside that german crowd i kept ****-tin on about.
    im sure fi will whack up a pic soon.

Ah h'okay, cool beans.
    I really shoulda gotten that kanji ink i was dieing to have done :(

a Japanese fireman???
    but here chap forget the fireman
    heres what ya need.the new you.ysguns2.gif

• Advertisement

yosemite sam? :pac:

OBV!

look at that whopper tash!

mebbe... off to otb! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

Lilliput69 wrote: »
    Went up to this on friday, was at convention from about 6.30 till after midnight, what a blast, got to catch up with loads of peeps, then yesterday (saturday) was there from 2 till 7, have to say had another great day, wish i was able to stay for today, there is a guy called Pepper getting the shading done on his ass tat at the convention today, think its at the Swineline booth, i got the pleasure of seeing the outline of the tat on friday evening, all i will say is OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH hehehehe

As with most conventions they are what u make em, i had a great time, mingled and caught up with peeps

yeah it was the swineline booth, and it was pepper, he got a well deserved twisted head on him later, i cracked up when he was on stage showing it off, he got the loudest cheers, pity he didnt win anything for it, i was sure it was a show stealer, the artists were Nel on the right cheek and Sammy on the left, it was the 2 exploited skulls and the tongue went right to his ring. poor fella. anyone get any pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

Kastro wrote: »
    yeah it was the swineline booth, and it was pepper, he got a well deserved twisted head on him later, i cracked up when he was on stage showing it off, he got the loudest cheers, pity he didnt win anything for it, i was sure it was a show stealer, the artists were Nel on the right cheek and Sammy on the left, it was the 2 exploited skulls and the tongue went right to his ring. poor fella. anyone get any pics?

hey Kastro, you survived the weekend, hope some pics emerge soon of Pepper getting inked.

I have pic for you
    TatconventionDublin2008008.jpg

TatconventionDublin2008020.jpg

hahah deadly.. i felt a bit rough after that, thanks Lilliput69.. just a question tho.. who are ya? :P you seem to know me.

Stalkers.. gotta love em :pac:

Kastro wrote: »
    hahah deadly.. i felt a bit rough after that, thanks Lilliput69.. just a question tho.. who are ya? :P you seem to know me.

LMAO eh i am not sure what name was used when u were introduced to me, met ye at swineline booth on friday night, i was the one sitting with Emma laughing me head off , also told ya i did have pain killers on saturday but they were in me bag and not with me......... ring any bells , btw only realised u were the same Kastro when i read ur post LMAO

lol
    i was gonna go up to him and say hell but meeting people off the net is a bit odd at the best of times :)

lol
    i was gonna go up to him and say hell but meeting people off the net is a bit odd at the best of times :)

LMAO i didn't think to ask were any of em on here, i go by Lilli most of the time even though it isn't my real name :) i had a great time at the convention, met peeps that i know from biking forums that i haven't seen in a while..........

So will, i wonder if i met u LMAO

• Advertisement

Maybe you did, i dunno, i was there

tall ginger with the trucker tash

Maybe you did, i dunno, i was there

tall ginger with the trucker tash

LMAO everyone is tall compared to me ..................... I am 5 ft nothing with electric red hair

if it wasn't a tattoo convention you mighta stood out more, but think there was plenty there with electric red... i think

i've loads of pics dotted around here, check the moards forum in my signature for pics

wait a minute!!!

I did meet a girl with bright red hair... she went to school with me... could it be you?

wait no it cant be, my mate doesnt have any kids and prefer female company

wait a minute!!!

I did meet a girl with bright red hair... she went to school with me... could it be you?

wait no it cant be, my mate doesnt have any kids and prefer female company

LMAO

i defo didn't go to school with ya

Lilliput69 wrote: »
    LMAO eh i am not sure what name was used when u were introduced to me, met ye at swineline booth on friday night, i was the one sitting with Emma laughing me head off , also told ya i did have pain killers on saturday but they were in me bag and not with me......... ring any bells , btw only realised u were the same Kastro when i read ur post LMAO

im not too sure either, it was either squirrdle or kas or kastro.. thats all i go buy.. gahh i dont remember, i asked loads of people for painkillers.. had some migraine.. ahem.. post a pic or pm me a link..
    ahh yis all should have come over and said hi, i dont bite :D

EDIT : its ok lilli.. i remember now, i just found a pic of you from Halloween dressed up as a she devil.. any other pics of the convention?

you were busy tattooing when i was over, didnt wanna disturb ya mid flow :)

ahh ye shuda just thrown something at me.. :D

Doubt your customer or you woulda been too happy lol

also a randomer throwing sh¡t at ya, i would not be a happy man.

next time :p

• Advertisement

ahh it was just tomo.. he would have loved the distraction because i would have stopped, he asked me every 15mins for a smoke break... i said no :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement