Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World of Warcraft - it just gets funnier!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

lol:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

hehe

world of world of warcraft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭matthew26

Heheheh. Nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

the onion rules :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

lmao, nerds playing nerds. :-p

• Advertisement

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=86c_1194318684

ventrillo ownage

"hey dalaron"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

copeyhagen wrote: »

ventrillo ownage

"hey dalaron"

ya think they would have had the cop on to just leave after a few mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

LiveLeak-dot-com-70868-b9e7fe1cc6b1549fbf1a5f88053b6a65.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

copeyhagen wrote: »

ventrillo ownage

"hey dalaron"

meh, that annoying more than anything else, maybe i'm getting too old to be playing mmo's with 10 year olds though :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

awhir wrote: »
    LiveLeak-dot-com-70868-b9e7fe1cc6b1549fbf1a5f88053b6a65.jpg

Wtf!

lmao

• Advertisement

I recently read about that one too. Some people really would go through such lengths...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

I loled at world of world of warcraft. The chick selling herself for 5k gold is dam funny, Just after looking up a random gold seller site and they are quoting me 93 dollars or about 60 euro for 5k gold on her server. She is not very good looking but for 60 euro wouldn't have been a bad deal :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

I'd sell myself for a few thousand gold. I wouldnt be dressing up though... Well i might, but it would cost alot more.

Actually no, i wouldnt. But i would for Honor or Arena points :)

boll0x!! im on laughing skull!!! clearly the us realm i imagine though...hehe

i thought the hey dalaron one was gas, i could never be in a guild on vent with kids like that

"dwuid"
    "wogue"

hahaha

"man its everquest, it sucks"
    "that wasnt me"

"shut the **** up shooshoo, totally muted"

****in herbs!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Gold cost a lot more when she was selling herself. So she got a pretty good deal out of it i suppose. Hooker for a night, flying mount. I dont really want to imagine how strange and akward it would be though...especially if they were in costume.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Yeah gold is cheap now due to dailies and such. It be funny to see her face when bliz patched in swift flight form after she got her mount.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Still, it starts out selling your body for an epic mount. Next thing you know you are a three dollar whore, selling herself to feed your Flask addiction!

True. Although, I wouldn't dare do that.

Advertisement