Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KWA G36c, ded.

Options
  • 15-06-2008 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭

Came home after two weeks away the other day, and my G36c suddenly doesn't work (I know, sounds cliche, but I don't have a warranty anyway :-)).

It's basicaly dead -- putting a battery in has no effect (the battery is fine, it works in my dboys m4). The fuse looks okay. I took it apart a little and nothing looks broken or deformed (apart from some cosmetic damage that I later caused :-)). There's nothing caught in the barrel, I pulled the piston back and checked.

Are there known issues with this happening? Anything obvious I can check? Are the airsoft gods punishing me for depriving the guys at eirsoft of their pet AG36?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

check the wiring, check the actual tamiya connector....and check to see is the motor connected....one of the connectors on the motor is probably off or a busted motor...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Ok, I've completely dismantled the gun, and conected a battery direct to the motor (there's another tamiya connector right by it). Not a sausage.

Any basic troubleshooting I can do on the motor itself? I remember seeing a guide to dismantling it, but I can't seem to find it now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

There ya go man, :)
    http://www.mechbox.com/site/upgrades/g36-upgrades/g36c-disassembly-video.html

If you run power straight to the motor and bypass the trigger that should answer a few questions, it could be either a bogey motor or the trigger contacts.,

If all else fails drop up to me and i'll look after it for ya., ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

vtec wrote: »
    There ya go man, :)
    http://www.mechbox.com/site/upgrades/g36-upgrades/g36c-disassembly-video.html

If you run power straight to the motor and bypass the trigger that should answer a few questions, it could be either a bogey motor or the trigger contacts.,

If all else fails drop up to me and i'll look after it for ya., ;)

I can't stress enough not to do this..... I tried, failed, tried, failed again :mad::mad: , eventually i brought it to the lads in Eirsoft and they got it going again. :o:o

Moral of story is.........don't bother, let Richie fix it himself for a nominal fee.:cool:

Vtec = Richie., :D

that was me who fixed yours.,:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

vtec wrote: »
    Vtec = Richie., :D

that was me who fixed yours.,:p

I know... i'm thinking if i praise you enough you'll give me a discount :rolleyes:

ROFL.,

you'll have to collar tony for that actually, and you know hes so tight, he squeaks when he walks....

:D

Advertisement