Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daughter of Twenty Faces

Options
  • 15-06-2008 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭

So I just started watching this new series from the people who brought us Full Metal Alchemist, so I was expecting really good things ... it's completely surpassed any hopes I had for it. It is ****ing awesome, a real gem especially since I haven't seen anything about it in most of the bigger anime blogs or news sites.

Anyone else watching this at the moment? and the big question have you seen episode 6? (OMGWTFBBQ!!1!1)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

May be from the studio that did the FMA anime, but it's not from Hiromu Arakawa, the woman who wrote FMA, and is still writing it.

That aside, Daughter of Twenty Faces is a great show. Episode 6 really threw me off gaurd. Can't wait for the next one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Sounds right up my street, thanks for the recommendation...

Easier to find if you search for "Nijuu Mensou no Musume" btw

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

yeah thats great help with the japanese title,couldnt get much out of searching the english name

Advertisement