Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kym Ryder Dating Again

• 15-06-2008 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Source The Sun
    CORRIE babe Kym Ryder got cosy with yet another fella – just a month after splitting from hubby Jack.

Kym and Hollyoaks star Jamie Lomas flirted openly at the British Soap Awards after-show party at London’s Royal Garden Hotel on Saturday night.
    Jamie was even overheard whispering: “Kym Lomas – that has a nice ring to it!”
    Just 48 hours earlier the actress reportedly joined former footballer Lee Sharpe in his Manchester hotel.

It didn't take her long.

She has children she should think of them first

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

JP Liz wrote: »
    It didn't take her long.

She has children she should think of them first
    You think she should think of her kids before she even talks to another man? First of all, how do you know she didn't? Secondly I'm not really digging that let's-hold-celebrities-to-a-higher-moral-standard-than-all-the-rest-of-us vibe. Especially because according to this... what is it, exactly? It's not an article, it's not journalism, it's just some bit of trash which suggests that this newly-single C-list celebrity possibly flirted with someone at a party. Flirted. Not had sex with, flirted. Even taking this story at face value (and let's face it, it's not exactly a legitimate source we're dealing with here), who cares?

You're insinuating that she is a bad mother, when in fact this doesn't reflect on her skills as a mother in any way, shape or form. Her kids probably wouldn't even know - or indeed, need to know - if it wasn't for the fact that it was published in a national paper.

I'd question why this even merits a thread but I don't want to break the charter of the forum that I mod :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/1506_kym_ryder.shtml

more evidence her marriage is completely over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

We all knew it was over but whats to stop her dating again just because she has children!!

Kym Marsh shot to fame after being picked to be one-fifth of manufactured pop group Hear'Say on 2002's Popstars: The Rivals. The band may have eventually crashed and burned, but the resilient single mum launched a solo career, starred in the West End and hooked herself a celeb husband in the shape of EastEnders heartthrob Jack Ryder. Since landing a role as barmaid Michelle Conor in Corrie, she's proved a hit with viewers, scooping a best newcomer award and a spanking new £100,000 contract to boot. Read on to find out a few tantalising titbits about Weatherfield's resident singer-turned-actress.

1. Music is obviously in Kym's genes - her dad David was in a band called Ricky And The Dominant Four, who supported the Beatles at Liverpool's Cavern Club.

2. Kym toured the UK with the starlight roadshow at the tender age of ten after she wowed the audience at a local labour club with her rendition of Cliff Richard's 'Living Doll'.

3. Kym's childhood nickname was Trio, after the girl on the popular '80s chocolate bar. She admits: "There was a girl on the advert named Susie who had the biggest mouth, and my brother used to call me Trio because he said I had a big mouth, I was very loud. I can't imagine why he thought that."

4. Kym released a song called 'One Kiss' at the age of 13, which bagged her a promotional appearance on This Morning. The video was also popular in Poland, we hear!

5. Kym attended Liverpool's Elliot Clarke Stage school for two years, but left at 15 after deciding that singing one day a week simply wasn't enough.

6. How did Kym pay her way before finding fame with Hear'Say? Among other jobs, she was a sales assistant, receptionist, singing teacher and an Ann Summers party rep. How very naughty!

7. Kym reckons she'd be a makeup artist if she'd never made it as a singer. She explains: "When I auditioned for Popstars, two weeks prior to that, I'd just enrolled in college to do beauty because I'd decided that that was my last year of trying to be a singer."

8. Kym says she knew almost immediately that ex-hubby Jack Ryder was the man for her. She says: "I mean, I'd seen him on EastEnders and thought he was cute, but I also thought he was about 15. Then he came up to me at the BBC bar - which is unlike Jack because he's really shy and choosy about who he speaks to - and he just said hi and told me that he thought I was a really lovely down-to-earth-girl. We hit it off straight away."

9. Before landing her role in Corrie, Kym's favourite Weatherfield character was brassy Liz McDonald. She later became close pals with Liz's alter ego Beverley Callard after joining the soap.

10. Kym is no stranger to googling her own name. She admits: "Yes I do that quite a lot. It's nice to see what your fans think of what you are doing." Well, let's hope they approve!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Who was she on Corrie?

• Advertisement

Sherifu wrote: »
    Who was she on Corrie?

She currently plays Michelle in Corrie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

JP Liz wrote: »
    She currently plays Michelle in Corrie
    Hmmm, no idea. Thanks anyway.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a134622/kym-marsh-im-considering-marriage.html

Its a bit too soon for marriage is she even divorced yet

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1092212/Im-pregnant-reveals-Kym-Marsh-month-whirlwind-romance-Hollyoaks-star-Jamie-Lomas.html
    Coronation Street star Kym Marsh and her actor boyfriend Jamie Lomas are expecting a baby, she revealed today.
    The actress is three months pregnant by the 28-year-old Hollyoaks star and is expected to give birth early next summer.
    They couple began dating just six months after she split from former EastEnders star Jack Ryder, her husband of five years.
    In a statement Kym, 32, and Jamie said: 'We are delighted to be able to announce that we are having a baby.
    'All our family and friends are very excited at the prospect of a new arrival next summer.'

The pair first met on a train to the TV Quick Awards in London a year ago but they only got together in May after her marriage to Jack crumbled.

They now live together in Warrington, Cheshire with Kym's 13-year-old son David and 10-year-old daughter Emily from a previous relationship.
    Jamie has a son Billy, two, from a previous relationship.
    In a recent interview Kym told a magazine that she and Lomas had already talked marriage 'a few times' but thought rather than a lavish celebrity wedding, they 'maybe go abroad'.
    She said in her interview: 'We've talked about things like that and our future. We've talked about it a few times.

'Certain people almost want us to fail, so they are trying to stir the pot and get us to bite. Webre both well aware of what's going on.'

Jamie said he 'loves how caring Kym is' adding: 'She makes me tea and fills up my beer when it's empty, that's enough for me. She looks after me.'

Kym will continue to work on Coronation Street throughout her pregnancy and will take maternity leave in early summer.

Hopefully this means her god awful character on Corrie leaves permanently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 businesswizard

Children can stop anyone but Kym Ryder, I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Claire1980

I saw her on the X Factor - Did anybody elso think that she had the pregnancy glow??? I have a strange feeling we could be hearing an announcement any time soon!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Claire1980

oops just read the post above, seems like she is def up the duff then!

Advertisement