Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website Cost

Options
  • 15-06-2008 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

I will probably be designing a website or two over my summer holidays to make a few euro.
    I was wondering how much it usually costs to make a personal (2-20 pages) site with nav bars, audio, videos, images, etc. I will probably divide the cost of a business by 10 or 20 or something.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

You should look into trying to value your work on an hourly basis, allow a certain amount of hours to do the website ( I dunno, 2 hours per page at 20 euro per hour or something - figure from the air) and then budget your cost on that. Maybe factor in a portion of your hardware or ISP cost too, so you can be sure you're making money. Then check what others are doing for what money and check are you competitive!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Also search this forum as the same question has been asked plenty of times. Theirs some good info in the threads!

Advertisement