Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way of making loads of money in GTA

• 15-06-2008 9:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭

without cheating?

Is there any decent way of making loads of money?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

I too would like to know how to get loads of moolah. I'm looking for that Xbox USD500,000 achievement.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Why do you want loads? You can't buy anything in the game. Just playing the missions will land you with loads of cash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Getting all the cars for Steve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Finish the Three Leaf Clover mission.

You get around 250k for that, and I don't think you could spend that too quick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Getting the cars for Stevie as mentioned above will make you loads of money, and will unlock the ability to bring any car to his garage and sell it for cash after you deliver his full list.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

There are two missions in the game where you get 250,000 for completing them!

Just play the game and you'll get them, I had over 1,000,000 and now have only 64k left trying to get the blow up ten vehicles achievement!!! (but I have 50 or so rockets) :D

If you're finished the game you can bring cars to stevie, he's always good for a few quid, or look for the armoured trucks and blow one up loads of money comes outta them, or you could hang around ATM's and rob the people who walk away from them!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,210 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Just play the game and you'll get them, I had over 1,000,000 and now have only 64k left trying to get the blow up ten vehicles achievement!!! (but I have 50 or so rockets) :D
    One tip: Petrol stations make big booms ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Just find some narrow street with cars parked on both sides and block the middle of the road. Traffic will build up on either side. Drop a grenade or two in the middle and kaboom :D

Oooh, I must try that! :D

Cheers, worked a treat :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

As Feylyla said, why the fuck do you want loads of money?! Fuck all to spent it on, apart from ringtones and themes ofcourse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,210 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Nailz wrote: »
    As Feylyla said, why the fuck do you want loads of money?! Fuck all to spent it on, apart from ringtones and themes ofcourse.
    You get an achievement for getting $500k on the 360 version.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Meh, I got bored of my 360 ever since I got the PS3.

Advertisement