Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Management???????

Options
  • 15-06-2008 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Has anyone done this subject in the past!! Its 40 percent attendence and I didnt go to many!! Really worried Il fail it!! Anyone have any experience!! Also I had good reason for missing the few lectures I missed but never explained this to my lecturer! I know prob should have but just didnt!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭redcar

Business Management? Which one are you talking about, so many courses fall under the Business Managament umbrella. If you are talking about Management Priciples and the Business Enviornment, with the MCQ that make up 40%, then there is chance. I went to a total of 3, and still passed, D-, but a pass is a pass.

Good luck anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭niamherz88

Yep thats the one and the same thing happened to me!! Got results this morning!!! Happy days!! Thank god for cramming!!

Advertisement