Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] fanfest 2008

Options
  • 15-06-2008 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭

anyone going this year or is it just me again?

im going for 11 nights this time, making a holiday out of it as i enjoyed iceland last year.

Hilton is 78 a night, flights will set you back roughly 300 euro.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Me and Tripline are planning on it, however that may change due to my upcoming exam results. :D Any packages together yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

packages are booked solid. i booked everything myself.
    working out at 900 euro for the 11 days :) which isnt much more than i paid for 4 nights last year

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭kaahooters

i went last year and stayed at the nordica(hilton now) it ewas fun, i was massivley drunk all 4 days i was there, it was great, but its not the cheepest place on earth.
    i may go, if i do you wont miss me, ill be the drunk irish guy with the bottel of vodka in one hand and pizza in the other :P

Advertisement