Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bi-sexual

Options
  • 15-06-2008 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭

If a male has had lets say foreplay rather than full sex with another male and would be willing to do it again, would that not make them bisexual?

I think so, he does not.

I think once is curiousity.

Am i mistaken?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

Let's define bisexual as being romantically/sexually attracted to both genders/sexes.

Now, how do you suppose we infiltrate his mind to determine whether he his or not?

I mean you didn't even really define what you meant by foreplay and full sex. Foreplay could mean anything from kissing to mutual masturbation to oral sex depending on who you're asking.

So let's say he 69'd with some fella. All we know is he got off with a lad and wouldn't be totally against doing it again. Maybe he just goes into "by any means neccessary" mode when he gets really horny?

He says he's not bisexual, so just accept that he doesn't identify as bi and you don't really know any better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

I suppose I am looking for the definition of bisexual. Perhaps there is none.

I was referring to masterbation, oral and the possibility of full sex.

I guess I am so used to 'straight-men' being such homophobes.Not generalising just talking about the ones i know, you know the type, wont look, stand with their back against the wall if they meet a gay man.

Its refreshing when someone is so open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 tin_can_ted

A few of my friends are like that. I'm a gay fella, and I've given oral sex to my "straight" friend. I don't think he'd be against doing it again either. But, tbh, I think it is like what Cokehead Mother said
    Maybe he just goes into "by any means neccessary" mode when he gets really horny?

I honestly don't see why people need labels though. People can be into whatever they are into. Let them be as long as they are not harming anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Trinity1 wrote: »
    If a male has had lets say foreplay rather than full sex
    If it's foreplay what came after it? (to make it "fore-" something).

What's "full sex"? Sex involving sticking a penis in something?

What do Lesbians do, sit around waiting for one of them to grow a penis?

If I often have non-penetrative sex, but choose my partners from both men and women does that mean I'm not sexual?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

You appear to be trying to dictate to another what there sexuality is.

• Advertisement
Advertisement