Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

anbody recommend car sat navs

Options
  • 15-06-2008 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hi Guys and Girls

Just wondering can anybody recommend an easy to understand Sat Nav for car , I am working in a Job that takes me everywhere and I really need to cut time and figure out routes around dublin a lot quicker

I am no good at using maps to be honest and I was wondering what is most effective but easy to work sat nav, I have up to 200 euro saved to buy one so i hope a good one would be in my budget

I am just wondering maybe somebody already has one and could recommend one , I need it to find mainly apartment block etc aa I work in an estate agency

I thank you for your time and consideration

Karlos

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Tomtom One.

Perfect! Best satnav for the money..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Climate Expert

I've a TOMTOM one XL.

Some people say the maps aren't the best for Ireland now but I've never had any issues with them. Used it in the UK and Germany perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I find the Nüvi 250w quite good, though cloud cover can be a problem from time to time in our climate. The sales guy told me to avoid the glitz and glamour of the Sony's as they look but don't act the part and the Route 66 things are crap altogether according to customers that came back to him.

Advertisement