Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

germany v austria and poland v croatia

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

if poland win and germany draw .. i think it goes to goal difference???

unlikly that poland will win more than 3.0 but its a mad game .anything can happen
    ie brasil beaten last night 2.0 and the argies held at home to a draw .in a world cup qualifer

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I thought its on record against eachother which would mean Poland would be out..Im sure its that way??Then it goes to goal diff and if thats the same then penos

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Ya-Boy-Ya

Germany win
    Poland v Croatia Draw
    Double

4/1 :)

wouldnt think germany will let that draw happen just in case an upset happens in other game . i say 2.0 and an early goal .
    r germany ht ft win .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

It goes head to head so if Germany draws and Poland wins then the Germans will take that place. Wouldn't surprise me if the Croats fail to win after seeing what Portugal did last night.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Croats have topped the group anyhow so they might as well rest players. Can't see Germany not getting through anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

10 spot on an Austria / Poland double @ 22/1. Could be a big surprise in store and if it is i wanna be part of it. Goodluck

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Double on Poland v Croatia reserves and Romania v Holland reserves also treble with Greece v Spanish reserves. Had a mad bet on Austria @ 450/1 to win the trophy circa Denmark 1992

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

croats playing their B team, will be a close dire game
    small bet on draw draw, bout 6/1

germany -1 on betfair (with a one goal winning margin money back) 8/11

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Dun laoire wrote: »
    10 spot on an Austria / Poland double @ 22/1. Could be a big surprise in store and if it is i wanna be part of it. Goodluck

I'll join ya! I'm expecting a shock tonight too
    C'mon Austria!

• Advertisement

whiskeyman wrote: »
    I'll join ya! I'm expecting a shock tonight too
    C'mon Austria!
    Dun laoire wrote: »

ya coulda just made a paper aeroplane outa your tenor and thrown it out of your window. Atleast that way you'd get more value for you money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 barbados

redfan wrote: »
    easy win for the germans.
    and i think mabye a shocker of a win for poland
    croatia are through anyway and some players booked etc.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/euro_2008/7363100.stm

i fancy a -1 german win evens

I think we might have a shock on the cards. I think Austria will pip Germany and Poland to that second spot. With the nation behind them and History with them, I think the Austrians could do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

barbados wrote: »
    With the nation behind them and History with them, I think the Austrians could do it.

Have to say, they have impressed me with there performances so far. Can't see them beating Germany though. Draw maybe?

semibluff wrote: »
    ya coulda just made a paper aeroplane outa your tenor and thrown it out of your window. Atleast that way you'd get more value for you money

I'm gonna bombard your pm box if it happens.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Putting everything I own on a Germany -1 @evens.

its a great fcukn price but i just hope were not left with egg on our face at ten pm .... ive me wages on them kiddo..:D

think me and you will be on the welfare tomorrow mate . 0.0 at ht and austria look well up for a win here .

CB067441.jpg?size=572&uid=%7B1A3663F1-52AC-4C50-BFBF-52A615A95564%7D

i should be crying here but hahaha funny guy lol

CB067441.jpg?size=572&uid=%7B1A3663F1-52AC-4C50-BFBF-52A615A95564%7D

Did you fold that yourself?? Nicely done. Got a bit of a run for my tenner to be fair. Anyway great picking yourself ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I blame Mario Gomez for all this, what kind of a German is he with that name?

croats playing their B team, will be a close dire game
    small bet on draw draw, bout 6/1

germany -1 on betfair (with a one goal winning margin money back) 8/11
    not sure if that was sarcasm dun, but im happy with my picks

not sure if that was sarcasm dun, but im happy with my picks

Apologies fella. I quickly scrolled through the pre game bets and missed yours. I didnt think you had a bet and with that taught i'd have a bit of a dig. You know i love ya anyway.

Advertisement