Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grass livery needed west wicklow area

Options
  • 16-06-2008 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi, I am looking for grass livery for a young horse in Baltinglass or surrounding areas, anyone know of any possibilities?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Have you thought about putting an ad in the Irish Field?

How long would you need the grazing for? And what type of grass livery were you looking for? Would you call up and check the horse each day? Or would you need the landowner to check the horse for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭skink

ferdda wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking for grass livery for a young horse in Baltinglass or surrounding areas, anyone know of any possibilities?

if you are still looking for livery and ballymore is suitbale i can pass you on a number for a stables there, its a private yard, so no annoying kids and very friendly owners

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ferdda

yes I am still looking, Ballymore might suit, depending on price of course! Can you PM me the number, thanks

sorry convert forgot to reply to you, I am looking for livery for a year at least, longer if there is an arena etc for breaking. I will check the horse but not every day so may need the landowner to cast an eye. The irish field will be my next port of call!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 midsummer

ferdda wrote: »
    sorry convert forgot to reply to you, I am looking for livery for a year at least, longer if there is an arena etc for breaking. I will check the horse but not every day so may need the landowner to cast an eye. The irish field will be my next port of call!

Is Glencullen area to far for you, I know of livery and grazing there !

• Advertisement

yes, glencullen is probably a bit far, kildare borders with wicklow, or even naas area would be better... anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Horse Lover

Hi I am looking for grass Livery/DIY livery in South Dublin Wicklo anyone any suggestions? Thankd

• Registered Users Posts: 18 rollingrock1

Hi folks,

I have been looking for grazing for my 2 horses for ages! Can't seem to find a few acres in Galway suitable for two sport horses? any ideas? Not interested in paying grass livery rates, looking fot 6month - 12month lease, very hard to find though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Killegar do Grass livery, also try Carrickmines & Brennanstown
    Hi I am looking for grass Livery/DIY livery in South Dublin Wicklo anyone any suggestions? Thankd

Advertisement