Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First date, want to look my best!

• 16-06-2008 1:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Evening,

In a week or two, I will be going on my first date. As you've gathered by now I'm young enough that i've just started this sort of thing..

Basically, I was hoping for some tips/tricks/reccommendations that I could use to make myself look my best. Good colognes to use etc?

I've bought some teeth whitening products and they've worked a charm, nevered look so white!

(i'm male by the way)

thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Evening,

In a week or two, I will be going on my first date. As you've gathered by now I'm young enough that i've just started this sort of thing..

Basically, I was hoping for some tips/tricks/reccommendations that I could use to make myself look my best. Good colognes to use etc?

I've bought some teeth whitening products and they've worked a charm, nevered look so white!

(i'm male by the way)

thanks! :)

Where are you going on your date?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Cinema I bet :D I like the original Issey Miyake and the new Diesel Fuel for Life fragrances myself. Cant really think of any other tips since we don't know your destination/outfit but she WILL notice your shoes so make them clean/shiny :) Also I use American Crew Fiber wax, its expensive but absolutely great and most importantly be yourself, but the best parts of yourself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Friendlyfred

Cinema I bet :D I like the original Issey Miyake and the new Diesel Fuel for Life fragrances myself. Cant really think of any other tips since we don't know your destination/outfit but she WILL notice your shoes so make them clean/shiny :) Also I use American Crew Fiber wax, its expensive but absolutely great and most importantly be yourself, but the best parts of yourself!

You're right, but I'm doing more than just that :pac:

Thanks for the tips.

That sprung a question to mind, shoes... should I wear shoes with good jeans or a good pair of runners? If shoes, fancy or normal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

If youre going for smart casual then maybe plimsoles, basically halfway there. Shoes and jeans might work, but maybe only if theyre a dark pair, otherwise you might look like a culchie! Depends where youre going really, shoes and slacks always work but that would be wayyy too much for cinema

Advertisement