Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant get into the Social club im part of!

Options
  • 16-06-2008 2:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭

anyone clarify for me why i do not have access to the sick and twisted humour appreciation society right now?? i havent posted anything that would warrant a ban or anything! im pretty confused over here mmmmkay :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You mean the humour forum? Have you tried PMing one of the mods? You may need to log out to view the modlist.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

If you are talking about lolocaust. There was a cull of everyone who hadn't posted in the last few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

AlmightyCushion is suggesting it could be the social group here? Is this what you are talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

im in lolocaust thankfully, that wasnt a problem, i wasnt para phrasing, the club is called The Sick and Twisted Humour Appreciation Society!

i got in anyway possibly just a glitch

thanks anyway guys

PS yes thats the one Gordon!

Advertisement