Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4th OF JULY 08 - NWO WORLDWIDE PROTEST

Options
  • 16-06-2008 3:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

On the 4th of July 08 there will be peaceful protests in Washington, London, Berlin and Rome.
    The protest is against the 'New World Order', Zionist Bankers, corrupt government, biased untruthful media, and to publicise '9-11 truth' .

(not too sure how to upload a video but if it doesnt work the original site is
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maFm4GvJSuE&NR=1)

The most important thing is to do research yourself and make up your own mind, I suggest taking a look at '9-11 mysteries' on google video for some info.

In the words of FORMER ITALIAN PRESIDENT Francesco Cossiga to one of the most respected newspapers in Italy:

"From circles around Palazzo Chigi, nerve centre of direction of Italian intelligence, it is noted that the non-authenticity of the video is testified from the fact that Osama bin Laden in it 'confessed' that Al Qaeda would have been the author of the attack of the 11 September on the Twin Towers in New York, while all of the democratic circles of America and of Europe, in the front lines being those of the Italian centre-left, now know well that the disastrous attack was planned and realized by the American CIA and Mossad with the help of the Zionist world to put under accusation the Arabic Countries and to persuade the Western powers to intervene in Iraq and Afghanistan."

Does anyone know if there are plans for a protest in Ireland?
    Which would be more suitable? - a protest outside the Dail or outside the American Embassy?.... (I think the US embassy)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

I would be interested in being involved in an Irish protest if one were to go ahead, but I feel that the Dail would be a better place to stage it than the American embassy. The idea of the protest seems to be directed towards governments, not just America, so if we were to protest here I think it would be more appropriate to protest at the house of our own government. Just my 2 cents

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭ojewriej

We are doing it under The Spire. Don't you know that the spire is an antenna built by Microsoft for CIA/Mossad, financed by Zionist bankers, designed to control the thought of the entire Ireland's population? Why do you think everyone thinks that IT WASN'T AMERICANS who planned 9/11? Think about it.

It also gives herpes (The Spire anagrams to "It herpes" - HELLO!) to anyone who isn't circumsized, just to make sure that the future population is as zionist as possible.

Anyway, you shouldn't be talking about thin ons the Internet. Don't you know they are watching? I sure hope your tin foil hats are up to date, otherwise we are all screwed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭RealEstateKing

We are doing it under The Spire. Don't you know that the spire is an antenna built by Microsoft for CIA/Mossad, financed by Zionist bankers, designed to control the thought of the entire Ireland's population? Why do you think everyone thinks that IT WASN'T AMERICANS who planned 9/11? Think about it.

It also gives herpes (The Spire anagrams to "It herpes" - HELLO!) to anyone who isn't circumsized, just to make sure that the future population is as zionist as possible.

Anyway, you shouldn't be talking about thin ons the Internet. Don't you know they are watching? I sure hope your tin foil hats are up to date, otherwise we are all screwed.

Classic.

For the NWO people: You are absolutely right: There is a shadowy cabal running the world. And you know what? There always has been a shadowy cabal running the world - it's called 'rich people'.

The more you convince yourself that it is something out of the X-files, (the illuminati, the NWO, the Zionist bankers, the Lizard people) the further you get yourselves away from anything that is likely to be taken seriously. And that, my friends, is precisely what those rich people want.

There isnt a NWO, there is simply business as usual.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement