Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Deleting threads?

• 16-06-2008 9:43am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Whats the story with deleting full threads?

I see the thread called "hooked has disappeared"?
    Hardly fair to those who took part but kept it clean.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

It appears the moderator is pally with those that were tossing the abuse, and prefers to delete the entire thread rather then have to ban his friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

****ing jews suppressing the internet !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

THEY TOOK OUR JOBS THREADS!!!

it got nukeded

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Which suited some users.
    arrow-up.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,002 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Bumpidy Bump Bump.

• Advertisement

When you kill 6 people in Unreal Tournament it's "Monster Kill", In Quake3 it's "Excellent", In Counter-Strike it's "Kicked by console", In COD4 its by pressing "6"

I like it.
    *fancy bump btw*

COUGH

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Take the complaint to PM with the mod, CMOD or if both fail - Feedback or Help Desk.

Usually complaints/feedback are not permitted in the forum itself.

Hope that helps folks. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

The Queen wrote: »
    It appears the moderator is pally with those that were tossing the abuse, and prefers to delete the entire thread rather then have to ban his friends.
    I didn't have time to clean up this thread over the past 2 weeks so I preferred deleting it completely. Nothing to do with me and KamiKazi being friends (we're not "friends", we're "pals").

The thread has now been cleaned up (as best I could) so enjoy!

Advertisement