Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH: Traveler Bride Vs JigSawGirl

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Gandalf23 wrote: »
    And you can have him because he has no balls.

And he is racist. And makes statements he cant support. And talks out of his arse. And tells pregnant women he hopes they fall down stairs and lose the baby. And hopes children get raped and their parents die. And has double standards. And is disliked by (amazingly, according to himself :D) at least 6 boards users!!!

And is a coward and a bully.

Unlike rb, I can support and provide proof of everything I have said.

This is in direct contrast to rb who cant support anything he says because he is talking out of his arse again.
    Take it to PM (which, without doubt, I'll ignore) or stfu and stop derailing the thread with your personal little gripe with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

And you can have him because he has no balls.

And he is racist. And makes statements he cant support. And talks out of his arse. And tells pregnant women he hopes they fall down stairs and lose the baby. And hopes children get raped and their parents die. And has double standards. And is disliked by (amazingly, according to himself :D) at least 6 boards users!!!

And is a coward and a bully.

Unlike rb, I can support and provide proof of everything I have said.

This is in direct contrast to rb who cant support anything he says because he is talking out of his arse again.

lolcat-funny-picture-moderator1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

Rb wrote: »
    Take it to PM (which, without doubt, I'll ignore) or stfu and stop derailing the thread with your personal little gripe with me.

I will never PM you. Never ever. You made accusations on thread, answer them on thread.

Now do you have the balls to support any of the accusations you have made or are you just talking out of your arse?

I bet you are, as usual, talking complete and utter sh1te.

Prove me wrong.

I will never PM you. Never ever. You made accusations on thread, answer them on thread.

Now do you have the balls to support any of the accusations you have made or are you just talking out of your arse?

Prove me wrong.
    funny-pictures-lol-squid.jpg

Prove me wrong.

Seriously, quit derailing the fucking thread. You either care about the issue at hand or you don't. If you don't then kindly do one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

funny-pictures-fly-you-fools-gandolf-cat.jpg

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Jesus Horatio Christ. Nobody gives a monkeys. Take it to PM or ask for an Emo Issues forum to be opened.

Now, what was this thread about again?

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Seriously, quit derailing the fucking thread. You either care about the issue at hand or you don't. If you don't then kindly do one.

You are the one posting stupid cat pictures.

I'm directly adressing the poster who posted pictures of travellers in the thread in question. I'm also asking him to support his accusations against me ... which he cannot do.

Why are you accusing me of thread derailing and not rb?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

6th wrote: »
    A thread starter doesnt own a thread. Can I go back and ask for all the threads I started to be deleted? No.
    I've deleted thread over a year old after being asked by the OP to delete them.

Dinter wrote: »
    To be honest those photos would probably have to have been "published" at some stage for RB to have gotten them to publish here.

Screams public domain to me.

Pictures in a e-mail are not necessarily public domain.
    They may have been sent to someone who forwarded them without permission of the original uploader.

Having read both threads, I agree with Dudessessssses decision to delete them.

I did actually want to restore he first one, but Jigsaw wanted it to stay deleted, so that's what he got.

The second one was used as a platform for bigotry, hypocracy and complete assholery.

I'm also calling bullshít on RB's claim that he thought they may have been the right pics.
    It's my belief that he put them there for a cheap laugh.

Basically the thread was just a bunch of sad bastards laughing at people who choose to live differently to the rest of us.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Maximilian wrote: »
    Now, what was this thread about again?

AH: Traveler Bride Vs JigSawGirl

AH: Rb Vs Gandalf

• Advertisement

You are the one posting stupid cat pictures.

I'm directly adressing the poster who posted pictures of travellers in the thread in question. I'm also asking him to support his accusations against me ... which he cannot do.

Why are you accusing me of thread derailing and not rb?

Because you won't let it go. He suggested ending it by going to PM but you refused. Therefore you're the problem now.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Also, I had to laugh at the comments about Jordan.

She's worth millions from showing her tits.
    I flashed mine at the weekend and have a fiver in my pocket.
    She's far from the idiot that people assume her to be.
    She's actually a shrewd business woman who made her money by providing **** material for millions.

Because you won't let it go. He suggested ending it by going to PM but you refused. Therefore you're the problem now.

I disagree.

You know he had no real intention of taking anything to pm (read his post ... he said he would ignore my pm).

He is the problem because (as usual) he is talking sh1te and making insulting comments that he cant support.

Sorta surprised you cant see that. And I say that as someone who always thought you were fairminded, articulate, and contributed a lot to feedback over the years.

Terry wrote: »
    I'm also calling bullshít on RB's claim that he thought they may have been the right pics.

It's my belief that he put them there for a cheap laugh.

Basically the thread was just a bunch of sad bastards laughing at people who choose to live differently to the rest of us.

Good call.

Absolute bullseye.

I disagree.

You know he had no real intention of taking anything to pm (read his post ... he said he would ignore my pm).

He is the problem because (as usual) he is talking sh1te and making insulting comments that he cant support.

Sorta surprised you cant see that. And I say that as someone who always thought you were fairminded, articulate, and contributed a lot to feedback over the years.

Are you coming on to me?

But seriously, if that's how you feel about it then why keep stooping to his level? Let it go and continue to contribute to the topic at hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Stuff.
    With all due respect, would you kindly shhhushhhh?
    You dragged a thread that had genuine feedback way off-topic with your petty personal abuse. Shame on you.

I don't need to tell you who I think are morons here. I don't need to provide proof that you're a little troll that causes a ruckos any time you see me posting on feedback (you managed to drag up something from months ago into this thread). It's my opinion, an opinion I have formed from reading your posts, like it or lump it. You're only solidifying my opinion by your childish carryon here.

Regarding me being the problem, well who resorted to flinging personal abuse around? Oh, that would be you.

Now, my best guess as to what you'll do next, now that you've found some bizarre reason to have a go at me, like always you'll ignore everyone until you find someone who you agree with/they agree with you and you'll latch on to any point they'll make for the duration of the thread. You'll note DeV recognised this trait in you during the Surfer Debacle, you'll also remember he used a very specific term for it...what was that now...trolling? Oh yes, I believe that's exactly how he described it.

Now, as I said, this thread isn't about your personal little gripe with me. I don't care about it, I don't care about ANYTHING you have to say about me, to be quite frank, and nor does anyone else so I'd suggest you quit it, you've made enough of an arse of yourself to last quite a while, so you can either
    A: Pm me. As I said, I'll ignore it but it might help you in some fashion. Go ahead and spew all your personal abuse into it too, because I won't bother reading it (and therefore won't bother reporting it) but sure, at least you'll get to vent.

Or (and best off)

B: STFU, stop de-railing this thread and let the debate on this continue rationally. I'll be honest and say I've already notified the admins of your behaviour today, so after already being personally abusive I'd imagine you should probably behave yourself given your history here on Feedback.

Regardless, I'm done dealing with you, particularly on this thread, so do EVERYONE a favour and stfu.
    Gandalf23 wrote:

Aww Xavi, I think you've got an admirer :pac:

Are you coming on to me?

But seriously, if that's how you feel about it then why keep stooping to his level? Let it go and continue to contribute to the topic at hand.

Yes agreed.

I probably should not have stooped to his level. Its just difficult to sit still and listen such bigoted hate filled bull**** without challenging it.

Karoma wrote: »
    With all due respect, would you kindly shhhushhhh?
    You dragged a thread that had genuine feedback way off-topic with your petty personal abuse. Shame on you.

With all due respect why have you directed this at me only?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

And tells pregnant women he hopes they fall down stairs and lose the baby.

Why is this relevant?

You're referring to a Thunderdome incident. I don't think what a poster says to another poster when both are aware of the Thunderdome's function is in context here.

Gandalf wrote:
    Diatribe

If you have a problem with another poster, fine.
    But why you are bringing this into a feedback thread is beyond me.

• Advertisement

Its just difficult to sit still and listen such bigoted hate filled bull**** without challenging it.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=30290

Now be a good little girl and fúck off.

I don't need to tell you who I think are morons here. I don't need to provide proof that you're a little troll that causes a ruckos any time you see me posting on feedback (you managed to drag up something from months ago into this thread). It's my opinion, an opinion I have formed from reading your posts, like it or lump it. You're only solidifying my opinion by your childish carryon here.

Regarding me being the problem, well who resorted to flinging personal abuse around? Oh, that would be you.

Now, my best guess as to what you'll do next, now that you've found some bizarre reason to have a go at me, like always you'll ignore everyone until you find someone who you agree with/they agree with you and you'll latch on to any point they'll make for the duration of the thread. You'll note DeV recognised this trait in you during the Surfer Debacle, you'll also remember he used a very specific term for it...what was that now...trolling? Oh yes, I believe that's exactly how he described it.

Now, as I said, this thread isn't about your personal little gripe with me. I don't care about it, I don't care about ANYTHING you have to say about me, to be quite frank, and nor does anyone else so I'd suggest you quit it, you've made enough of an arse of yourself to last quite a while, so you can either
    A: Pm me. As I said, I'll ignore it but it might help you in some fashion. Go ahead and spew all your personal abuse into it too, because I won't bother reading it (and therefore won't bother reporting it) but sure, at least you'll get to vent.

Or (and best off)

B: STFU, stop de-railing this thread and let the debate on this continue rationally. I'll be honest and say I've already notified the admins of your behaviour today, so after already being personally abusive I'd imagine you should probably behave yourself given your history here on Feedback.

Regardless, I'm done dealing with you, particularly on this thread, so do EVERYONE a favour and stfu.

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound?

Its not personal abuse if its true :D. You ARE an idiot.

People here will make up their own minds about you.*

*no balls

Are you into little girls as well?

I'm not surprised ...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound?
    Do you?
    Its not personal abuse if its true :D. You ARE an idiot.
    It's abuse. It's personal. It's personal abuse. Whether or not it's true is irrelevant.
    'You're legally incorrect there.' <- hah! I'm an Internets lawyer too now!

@ Karoma

You cant abuse someone if what you are saying to them is true. Its not abuse ... its truth. I have said nothing but the truth in this thread.

The mistake I made (as a few people here have pointed out) is that I got dragged into an argument. I should not have lowered myself to his level.

I'm still confused though ... why are you accusing only me of derailing this thread? I was contributing to the thread up to post #52. Rb accused me of trolling (which he could not provide any evidence of) in post #54. So he was the one who started the personal abuse not me. I consider being called a "troll" personal abuse ... dont you? Rb was the one who started the personal abuse.

So I'm confused why you are highlighting my actions only and have not mentioned rb's personal abuse towards me and rb's contribution to the derailing of this thread.

Perhaps you could clarify.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

You cant abuse someone if what you are saying to them is true. Its not abuse ... its truth. I have said nothing but the truth in this thread.

What you said is subjective:
    And you are an idiot.

Even this lego man thinks so. Tell rb what he is legoman ...

idiot.gif

How can there be any objective truth there?

@ kickoutthejams ... why are you too ignoring the fact that I was the one who was personally insulted first in the thread?

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

sick to my teeth reading this thread, mostly of Gandalf23's continuing record of total non-contribution. Banned from Feedback. I'm sure that will clear things up, but in case it doesn't: everyone else stick to the issue at hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

6th, I really don't think you'd have given a flying fuk, or even noticed, if it wasn't for the fact that you're having a hissy fit about the Jigsaw thread being deleted. As I said at the time: that thread was started during the night, and by 9.30am it was on its 17th page. I was at work, there was no way I had time to go through all 16+ pages to delete the derogatory comments about this one girl's appearance, as well as personal stuff about her (I don't care if it was Bebo, nobody joins Bebo to have it jeered at on a forum - even if their profile is set to public) and I invited any moderator who DID have time, to clean up the thread and re-open it if they wanted.
    Actually Thaed, the pictures on that thread are not of the bride who copied Jordon but of some other wedding.
    Oh? Well apologies, I presumed they were.
    cornbb wrote: »
    Well you could say the same about JigSawGirl, who presumably signed a release for the BBC so she could appear on their website... so there's no difference there, for a start.
    I think there's a huge difference really - the girl who was on a regional section of the BBC website did not sell a story about herself to a number of publications.
    I see the thread has been closed but unlike the less offensive JigSawGirl thread this one is left there with photos, comments etc for all to see :rolleyes:
    I imagine Dudess will ignore this thread until is fades away or gets locked.
    Such snide comments are completely unnecessary. I was busy at work - I had a few spare seconds to read this thread early on in the day and I had time to thank Thaedydal, but I knew I wouldn't have time to give a detailed response. The reason I thanked Thaedydal was because she said exactly what I would have said.
    peasant wrote: »
    All I can say is that I reported that thread yesterday at 4 in the afternoon after those really nasty "jokes" appeared and that nothing happened until this here thread was created.

So, some AH moderators (those on duty between then and now) chose to let it run ...which led my to my remark.
    I didn't spot your reported post at all peasant. Honestly, I do not recall it. Secondly, I didn't have time to read that entire traveller thread, I had to meet some people with important documentation (yes, it's true) and it was only minutes before I headed out the door. I just had a look at the last page and didn't see anything amiss. I noticed the thread starter remarking that she had seen some racist comments so I asked her what she was talking about, then I left. To be fair, sometimes a moderator only has time to go by the reported posts and there were practically zero reported posts in relation to that thread - all I saw was a post from some girl who felt Thaedydal's comments regarding Jordan were too harsh. Nothing to do with the traveller community.
    I'll name Dudess as being guilty of being "blind when travellers are concerned" as peasant said above. And I'll stand by my accusation as the proof speaks for itself.
    Yeah whatever. Funnily enough, I'm also constantly accused of being a pinko-leftie-bleeding-heart-PC-liberal-loon-commie-nazi.
    Dealt with now the thread has been highlighted in feedback? Would have it been dealth with if 6th had not brought the issue here?
    You betcha if there were sufficient reported posts. What you have to remember too is that POSTERS are responsible for what they say - it shouldn't just be up to the moderator to reprimand them.
    Maximilian wrote: »
    As for them being travelers; I think the fact that they such is largely irrelevant. Its the fact that the persons in question were wearing eye cancer inducing apparel. They could have been anyone from any community (scarey thought that). You might as well state that the pictures should be removed on the grounds that they discriminate against those without a sense of fashion (or ocular health for that matter)
    Exactly. I reserve the right to take the piss out of vulgarity - no matter who it's by: chavs, rich D4 girls, travellers and anyone else.
    6th, you've never particularly struck me as a champion of disenfranchised communities before, it's more like you're using this to make a point because you're so cranky about your beloved Jigsaw thread being deleted.
    The question I have is would the threads have been deleted if those in the photographs had been painted purely in a positive light? I.e. if Jigsaw girl was seen as the next Miss Ireland or if the traveller family were deemed as style icons would we still have this thread and complaints about privacy? I very much doubt it.
    Jigsaw girl would have gotten a comment on her bebo saying how cool it was that all these people thought she was hot. The issue was only raised about the publication of the photos because there were negative comments, not because they were published.
    Nasty, malicious, unnecessary comments.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

A thread starter doesnt own a thread. Can I go back and ask for all the threads I started to be deleted? No.
    As has been noted by Terry, this isn't entirely true. If a user requests to delete a thread that they have posted we can look into it and delete it if needs be.

If you are locked one night and make a stupid post that you end up regretting the next day, we can look into it and delete it. We all make mistakes. I've on many occasions deleted users posts on PI due to the realisation that actually someone may be able to decipher who they are.

A thread starter doesn't own a thread but they do own their words and if they f*cked up we can help them unf*ck the situation up if they need it. And if it takes deleting a very popular thread to do that then, unfortunately we may have to delete the whole thread. Not nice to do, but sometimes it's better for the user as opposed to the users.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement