Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fax without a phoneline

Options
  • 16-06-2008 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Im looking at my options for sending/receiving fax's without a phoneline and I was wondering if people could recommend a workaround for this that they themselves have used.

I know that there are the likes of eFax available but their charges are too high due to anual fee's and the volume of faxes I will be sending are minimal. Maybe less than 50 faxes for the entire year, its only in the off case where something is needed right away.

Regards,

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Wcool

If you are not fuzzy about the country code of your receiving fax number, this might be an option:

Xoip

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

http://www.iflow.ie
    these guys seem to do what you're looking for, same as Wcools suggestion, but they give you an 01 number from what I can seen. options there for 0818 and 1890 also. no idea what the service is like, only reading off their site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭PDD

Cheers for the feedback guys, I will have a look at them now :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭wexfordman

You could also try the fax service from blueface if you have a voip service off of them,
    Wexfordman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭PDD

Hi Folks,

Thanks a million for the suggestions, I think I will have to go with blueface. There are other services out there but BlueFace are the cheapest for a number for the year.

Dave

• Advertisement
Advertisement