Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

composers wanted

Options
  • 16-06-2008 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

hello, i am currently developing a computer game as part of a project and was wondering if there are any "amateur" composers out there who would let us use their music for a non-commercial computer game. They would be sure to get a credit for it.

The game is called "The Manhattan Strain" it is a strategy/resource management game where you try to prevent the spread of a virus in New York city. The music we would be looking for would be a quite dark atmospheric tension builder. If you have composed anything like this and wouldn't mind letting us use it, please PM me, or reply to the thread. We're currently looking for a few different tracks and would really appreciate it if you could help us out!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

I will send you tracks and would be interested, you should also look at http://www.filmandgamecomposers.com I am a mod there so if you need any assistance just ask!

Send me your details and I post you

D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

That's a super, super offer for someone!

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Dagon

Cool. One of the guys in my band composes music that could be suitable - I will point him towards this thread ;)

Advertisement