Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

question regarding junction in swords mainstreet

Options
  • 16-06-2008 12:52pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭

right folks, test tomorrow and this is the only junction that has me worried, if you travel up main street towards penneys/lord mayors and you want to turn right at the lord mayors into rivervalley then there is 2 lanes set up.

its set up like follows:

there are 2 right turns,one after another, with a pub in the middle, its a single lane up to before the first turn where it splits into a right hand only and a straight only, yellow box over the junction of the first turn and then right hand only and straight only for the next turn to the right. I am worried that if i want to take the second right i cannot enter the lane before the first turn so if there is traffic waiting to take the second right then i will be obstucting the straight only lane. can i enter the previous right only lane, only problem here being that i would be obstructing people behind me wanting to turn into the first right.

if anyone can help it would be much appreciated

thanks
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement