Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

San Andreas

• 16-06-2008 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

Playing it last night and got a far as the piece where Kent Paulcomes into it with the Manc band.

Quite a funny pisstake out of Liam Gallagher. Can't elp but think Kent aul sounds very like Danny Dyer as well

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

I imagine I'd suck at the driving in SA after getting so used to IV. But yeah those guys were a great laugh. Who was it that was addicted to ****? Macca or Maccer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭rizzla

It is Danny Dyer.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0383385/fullcredits#cast

Quite a few celebs too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,210 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I thought they were more like the Happy Mondays than Oasis, probably because of Shaun Ryder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Alan Smith

Yeah checked the credits and found that it actually is Dyer and Ryder from the Mondays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭Fabio

I havent reached this part yet....looking forward to it now! (if I can only get my hands on my brothers PS2...)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

San Andreas is choc full of famous actors/musicians for voice acting. Sam Jackson as Tenpenny obviously enough, Ice T as Mad Dogg, James Woods as Mike Toreno etc...

IMDB Page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Alan Smith wrote: »
    Yeah checked the credits and found that it actually is Dyer and Ryder from the Mondays.
    Aw this is my type of thread!!! :cool: It's all in the sig!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Kharn wrote: »
    San Andreas is choc full of famous actors/musicians for voice acting. Sam Jackson as Tenpenny obviously enough, Ice T as Mad Dogg, James Woods as Mike Toreno etc...

IMDB Page.

Wait, I knew toreno's voice was familiar but I also waited for the credits to make sure Sam Jackson was Tenpenny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Lovable Rouge

Started playing this last week. Quality Game :)

Advertisement