Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rechargable Batteries - I need a new place to get them

• 16-06-2008 12:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭

I used to buy my rechargable batteries from 7dayshop.com until they increased the P&P to Ireland which now doesn't make it cheap any more. Anybody know of any online value for AA size batteries 2500mAh and up? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

wait4me wrote: »
    I used to buy my rechargable batteries from 7dayshop.com until they increased the P&P to Ireland which now doesn't make it cheap any more. Anybody know of any online value for AA size batteries 2500mAh and up? Thanks

Lidl had a variety of Tronic rechargeable batteries in last Thursday. I'd say it's likely they haven't sold out yet. (don't know what exactly AA size batteries 2500mAh means).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,166 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I'm not sure how great this is, seems decent to me:

Doesnt say AA but they look that size to me.

Also the description says 2500mah but the package says 2200, so i dont know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,184 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I'm not sure how great this is, seems decent to me:

Doesnt say AA but they look that size to me.

Also the description says 2500mah but the package says 2200, so i dont know
    You could try MX2.co.uk

The prices seem reasonable. I always buy my ink cartridges from them and never had any problems. Delivery is free - well it was for the cartridges so Id say its the same for the batteries.

Theres a drop down list below every brand so you can choose what type you are after and get the prices.

Edit: For example these would cost around €10 for a 4 pack which is better value than the 2 pack shown above

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,166 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

looks like 4 to me :pac:

9804056A62UC93187M.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

6.45 euros for Soshine AA 2500mAh Batteries (4-Pack)

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.487

and free delivery too, comes from asia, takes 2 weeks to arrive(average)

ye wont get cheaper than that my man !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

I got this great deal charger with 8 batteries, from 7dayshop, when they had the cheaper P&P. I've found it perfect for the camera. Always have batteries charged and ready with 8 batteries, and thye're the high capacity 2300Mah ones. Plus it charges the smaller AAA batteries as well (not supplied). I think this is a good deal for charger plus batteries: http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_3&products_id=101211 works out at €20 for it including P&P. Based on the above cheapest battery post the charger works out at €7

Advertisement