Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking for Dart in Greystones

Options
  • 16-06-2008 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hi There,

Is there free parking for the dart in greystones, if so where is it?

Thanks in advance
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Mullie

Yeah, when you walk out of the station, take a left. Its approx 500 meters down the street on the left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 buzzbuzzbuzz

cool thanks, its not the beach car park is it? i dont remember seeing it. Is it tricky to get a spot in the mornings?

Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

It's NOT the beach carpark!

It's just beyond it. You take the left turn immediately after the beach carpark and then you'll see the Park & Ride on the left hand side.

There's another park and ride behind the Dart Station too, access is down the road that the Holy Rosary Church is on (don't know the name of the road, sorry). You can then walk over a pedestrian bridge which will lead you out to the village next to Bocelli's.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Yeah, the park and riode car park is behind the Town Council Building. Take that turn at the Woodlands Lodge (formerly Script)

If you like a little excitement in your life you can try parking before 10am in the Beach Car Park to see what happens...

And if you like danger, people who park at the Watson and Staunton centre get clamped! Some people there survive the day without being clamped but get a greasy sticker on the window telling them No Parking!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 buzzbuzzbuzz

whoops sorry, i guess i wont be parking in the Beach Car park then.! Ha ha ... thanks for all the advice, i'll be moving to the area soon, so dont know the area at all yet.

Thanks again

• Advertisement
Advertisement