Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Following the Euro2008 in Waterford

• 16-06-2008 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Hi all!

I would like to follow the Euro2008 as long as my team is still on it, so I would really appreciate if you recommend me a good pub in Waterford city to watch soccer matches. And, while I’m at it, I would like to invite everyone keens on sports to follow the championship with me (you can support any team, it doesn’t matter but it would be even better if you supported Spain :D)

So, any pub to go this Wednesday to watch the match and anyone who wants to watch it?

Thanks a lot!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Alfie Hales in ballybricken is a good football /sports bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Revolution in John Street normally gets a good mix of nationalities for the games, id recommend it and sure we will probably bump into each other then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 nateireann

Thanks Rockman and Kryogen!

I will take a look to both places and I will enter the one that supports Spain most xD (it´s a joke).

Kryogen, if you see a small girl singing aloud 'a por ellos, oe, a por ellos oe...' and yelling in spanish, that will be me!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

nateireann wrote: »
    Thanks Rockman and Kryogen!

I will take a look to both places and I will enter the one that supports Spain most xD (it´s a joke).

Kryogen, if you see a small girl singing aloud 'a por ellos, oe, a por ellos oe...' and yelling in spanish, that will be me!!! :)

ill keep a look out for you so ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Congrats Nat! :)

I had Germany in the pub draw so I would have got €120 if they won, but Spain definitely deserved the cup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

viva le spania

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

i don't understand it but Pepe looks like he's enjoying himself

Thanks, thanks, VIVA ESPAÑAAAA!!!!

the video is very good!!! really really funny!!! :D

Nobody in Spain thought they could do it! we made history! oeoeoeoeeeeeee

Campeones, campeones, OE OE OEEEEEEE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

SUNGOD wrote: »
    viva le spania

god my spanish is terrible

congrats nat your probably still celebrating

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

nateireann wrote: »
    Thanks, thanks, VIVA ESPAÑAAAA!!!!

the video is very good!!! really really funny!!! :D

Nobody in Spain thought they could do it! we made history! oeoeoeoeeeeeee

Campeones, campeones, OE OE OEEEEEEE

here's a video the the flight back home to spain ... Pepe is nuts :)

• Advertisement

Thanks Sungod, you´re spanish is ok, at least it´s understandable. I can´t manage to make me understood in the shops, I don´t know what happens with my accent :(

The video is very very funny, Pepe is really nuts!! I suppose it is funnier when you can understand it :D

I am not celebrating anything, bad personal circumstances, but I am so glad we won!

oee oeoeoee oe oeeeee

Advertisement