Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

honda.ie & VW.ie where are your new cars?

Options
  • 16-06-2008 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭

just looking for details and prices for the 2008 Honda accord and the new passat cc, and the old honda accord is on the irish site, but the new one is all over the UK site, the same with the Passat CC, no irish prices. whats going on!

anyone have any other car makers/models websites in this state?

it is that there trying to sell old stock before the new cars arrive?
    or is it a matter if "cant be ar$ed until new july vrt comes out"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Honda's Irish website (i.e. that of Universal Honda) has always been rubbish. Its one of those copy'n'paste carzone ones you see on loads of dealer sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,244 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

New Accord doesn't go on sale in Ireland until September/October afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Mc-BigE

bazz26 wrote: »
    New Accord doesn't go on sale in Ireland until September/October afaik.

maybe that's the reason, but the UK (RHD) market is the main market for Honda, so if its available there, it should be available in Ireland surely?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

On the Accord, I heard today as well that it's been delayed by several months - i.e. none of them sold in '08. By virtue of that they'd be holding back on promoting it on the website.

That, and the fact that the Honda website's crap...

Is the Passat CC due in the next few months? You normally wouldn't get prices until it's nearly ready for market launch.

Advertisement