Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog hair remover for clothes

Options
  • 16-06-2008 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My dog sheds hair but nothing major, but what annoys me is when it gets stuck in my clothes and car seats and can't remove it without it taking a long time.

Is there a brush of some sort that I can get to remove dog hair from clothes?

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭yawn

I'v found most flint removers do the trick.

Pick em up in any euro shop or supermarket for cheap enough. It's just sticky paper on a roller that you run over your clothes.

I also saw in my local pet shop a hair remover sponge. Haven't used it or know of any1 who used it but the lady in the petshop said it works great. Just wipe down clothes, car seats etc. It's washable too, to get rid of excess hair on it then.

Hope this helps you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Lemon

"I also saw in my local pet shop a hair remover sponge. Haven't used it or know of any1 who used it but the lady in the petshop said it works great. Just wipe down clothes, car seats etc. It's washable too, to get rid of excess hair on it then."

I second that lady in the pet shop - I have three cats and find all my furnishings are covered in tabby hair. I found this sponge in a shop in Blanchardstown yesterday (Home Stores and More I think it was called) and it works a treat, best pet hair removal system I have found...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Thanks for that yawn,will have a look out for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 coisaille

I find even an old piece of towel or one of those microfibre cloths - wet and then wrung out until its almost dry - works really well (for the car anyway, not sure about clothes)

• Advertisement
Advertisement