Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bushman 6'6" Surfboard for Sale Dublin 2 (€250)

Options
  • 16-06-2008 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

On behalf on my boyfriend Michael <Number Snipped - c - 13>

Pancho Sullivan Model
    Surf Tech / Tuf Lite
    19.38" wide
    2.5" thick
    Round Tail

Great board in great condition. A couple of cosmetic scrapes here and there and a couple of fairly bodgy ding repairs by the previous owner (no offense Dave). Nothing major though. I was blown away with how ding-free the deck was when I removed the wax. These boards are tough and don't soak up water either.

I was concerned about the Tuf Lite / Epoxy construction when I was looking to buy the board. Thought it might have been hard to surf due to it being a lot less flexible. Have had a great time on it though. It's gone well in 2 foot Strandhill to 6 foot solid Ennishcrone Point.

It has a fair amount of volume, so a good intermediate board, or tube-axe for a heavyweight.

No board-bag or leash, sorry.

Selling because I'm going home to wave-less New Zealand.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Any pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Soss - I snipped the number there,, if you could keep wheelings and dealings on thread/finalise through PM that would be great :)

Also throw it up on Adverts.ie as well, you may have some luck there. Good luck with the sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Soss

Hey, if you give Mike a call he can email pics to you, otherwise he's posted it on gumtree and will be re-adding the photos tonight (they deleted the pics when he edited the ad). I'm not sure if I can post links here (?) but I'll give it a shot.

http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/60/25046260.html

Whoops, ok just read that bit about the number being removed. That's fine, his number's on gumtree or else PM me and I can forward it on to him.

25046260__1213639512__1__1-04d0d40725be4dbc8e9e0ca668ff599f.__big__.jpg25046260__1213639512__0__2-326dd8fe006f4e62051ce1e9a07f2df5.__big__.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭pearsefitz

Is the board still available ...
    when can i view
    why selling the board...
    Pea

Hey man, sorry the board sold last night.

Advertisement