Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Mission

• 16-06-2008 1:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 201 ✭✭

Was playing yesterday when I saw this symbol of a person on the map. went over and ended up doing a mission where you have to bring a junkie named Marcie or something to her drug dealer. Im just wondering if this has anything to do with the story at all or if its just a sort of random bonus thing.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,210 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Just a random character in the game. It works towards 100% and unlocks an achievement in the 360 version if you find them all (10 I think).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Some of them will be characters from the story (like Badman) also.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Aye, some of them are characters you've come across in cut scenes or missions previously. I like the addition of them - adds incentive to turn off the phone and explore the city.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

10 of them? Hope the rest of them are a little more demanding then taxi-ing some fella to a random location in the city. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

Some of them are a lot more demanding. Others are just simple cut scenes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement