Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gym

Options
  • 16-06-2008 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

Hi all I booked into the eyre square hotel in galway next week for a few days ,but just after finding out there is no gym there,where is the best place near eyre square for a gym that does pay as u go.
    thanks

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

There is a place about 15mins walk from eyre square. NRG gym. Its got basically everything. Gym, weights room, Pool, sauna etc. I think its 12euro per go.

Go up prospect hill/bohermore (up passed cuba night club) and continue on for about 15mins. When your nearing a roundabout, theres apartment buildings on the left, cuirt seoige. Its in there.

Also, give a search in the galway forum for gyms and you'll probably get some info.

Oh, and Peak Physique is just off eyre square. Walk up prospect hill, turn left at the county council building, down the hill, turn right going past argos and advance pitstop. Then its on the right beside Permanant TSB.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭sharkDawg

I'd go with NRG, peak physique is a dive.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

2 mins walk from Eyre Square Hotel is the Radisson. You could check them out.
    http://www.radissonhotelgalway.com/spiritone_fitness_spa_hotel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭galvianlord

radisson is membership or hotel guests only!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

thanks,should have checked my hotel befor booking!not to worry thanks for the help:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement