Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE TO PLAY

Options
  • 16-06-2008 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭

ok
    3year 1 MONTH AND 16 DAYS SINCE I HAD BROADBAND , THATS HOW LONG I HAVE HAD TO WAIT ....3 YEARS

SO LIST OFF THE SERVERS I SHOULD BE PLAYING ON .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Which bf do you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭Joeface

Battlefield 2, If i remember , I was a member of TIG and played BFV like a killing machine , then BF2 came out I lost my broadband and became sort of a Chuck norris with out the round house kick ....MIA

Im aware of 2142 and have played it a bit , but not going to that way just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Get it you git, there's 7 or 8 of us who have it, and it got a good working buddy system. I expect to be killing you come this friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

Joeface wrote: »
    Battlefield 2, If i remember , I was a member of TIG and played BFV like a killing machine , then BF2 came out I lost my broadband and became sort of a Chuck norris with out the round house kick ....MIA

Im aware of 2142 and have played it a bit , but not going to that way just yet.

that tig joe ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭123

TV2 servers apparently rawk that is until you say f*ck etc then they sawk o_o

• Advertisement

yes this is [TiG]Joeface

Im am now know as MIA[TiG]Joeface

since i was offline for so long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

You gone long time GI. A face, excuse the pun, from the past. Still quite a few TiG guys kicking about, mostly playing WOW but having BFV nights etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

ahh so ur not TIG[joe] , its all good then :)

welcome back

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Aright Joe whats going. long time no see. As fairy said none of us play BF2 anymore. most of the lads r playing wow. I still play a good bit of BFV too and some COD4

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Jesus lads, he's had no broadband for three years.

Drop WoW for a few hours and give him a game, for heaven's sake.

Three years. :(

• Advertisement

Yes Three Bloody years,

Still playing BFV , I still have it installed

PM servers and what Nite , GF is in NZ for Three weeks from Sat , IM availble to play.

Have been Playing COD4

BF2 pissed me off very quickly with the silly dolphin Dive crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Joeface wrote: »
    ...GF is in NZ for Three weeks from Sat , IM availble to play....

Thats one sure way of getting time to play some games, send your better half to the other side of the world.

That would be Great Fairy if I actually had any say in the matter.

:D

I actually hate BF2 now ..its actually kinda Crap
    COD4 pretty good still , but hard to decide on where free for all or Team is better.

Advertisement