Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Req] Rec Reading on Business Corruption

Options
  • 16-06-2008 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm researching Irish Business corruption and could use a few pointers on recommended reading. I don't think there are many specific books in this region, however I'd imagine that people may be able to recall passages in other books not solely about the topic (eg a Charlie Haughey Biography). If something comes to mind, I'd appreciate that you let me know of it and any details about the passage will also be welcome. Here are the main areas I'm interested in, but feel free to suggest others.

Ben Dunne, his dealings with Haughey and his fight against Margaret Heffernan for Dunnes Stores.
    Ray Burke and his involvement with property developers.
    Dermot Desmond and his involement with Haughey in establishing the IFSC.
    Larry Goodman and the beef tribunal.
    Denis O'Brien and his dealing with Michael Lowry in obtaining a mobile phone licence.

Thanks In Advance.

Advertisement