Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity HDip Induction September

Options
  • 16-06-2008 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi,
    I'm doing the HDip at Trinity and was at the meeting today (Monday). Did anyone notice if we were given a copy of the timetable for the September induction weeks that David Limond had on the desk? I was so busy battling with the Garda Vetting Form (please tell me I wasn't the only one who filled in the instruction page before turning over to find the actual form!) to notice that I only left with the FAQ. Does anyone have a copy of the timetable or know if it is available online?

Many thanks,

Anna

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Dahix

Hi Anna,

I was at the meeting too, bit of a waste of time considering I had to get time off work. Newho, yep there was a timetable given out. If you email David, limondd@tcd.ie, im sure he'll be able to email you a copy. The first week is Monday 8th, tues 9 and wed 10th and then we have the second week of induction, mon 15, tues 16th and wed 17th. If you need any more details let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 anna766

Thanks a million! I was hoping to get the info without exposing myself as an incompetent to the guy in charge! Is the Monday induction starting after lunch (i.e. spend morning in school) or full day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 jingletree

im at work at the mo and dont have the form with me but im pretty sure the induction weeks consists of monday afternoon 2-4, all tues and all weds. On the garda form i didnt know what was the Course TR and left it blank... hopefully it wont matter!

Advertisement